33-together forever.

No! You're lying! Y/n shook her head in disbelief, why would I lie to you my dove? I fear no one so I don't have to lie to anyone. He said and just like this, the Arrogant jerk came back. however, Yn didn't mind it. She loved the confident king. So you're saying I can keep the child and we can marry and live like a family? She tried to confirm again.

Well!..... Yoongi paused licked his lower lip and spoke again. Yes, we're getting married in two days and as for the baby! I m ready to give him my name and accept him as mine but I want a promise from you.

What is it?? Now you were getting restless.

Just don't ever tell the truth to the baby that he/she is not mine! Yoongi said and brushed stray hairs from her face.

Y/n herself wanted to leave the past behind so she give him a gentle smile and nodded her head in affirmation.

Yoongi teared up he can not believe he had once again found happiness. He pecked her forehead and stayed like this for good five minutes his tears fell on her cheeks making them wet.

She took the king's face in her small hand and giggled softly when she saw how the powerful and ruthless king has changed into a vulnerable and cute dumpling when he was with her. She pecked his nose and buried her face in his hard chest.

What's so funny! Yoongi asked her getting a little annoyed.

Nothing it's just you're looking so cute with round dumplings. She giggled again.

What did you just call me? Yoongi rasped! His aura changed in a second when he pinned yn on the spacious couch. She gasped and giggled again because she was not scared of him anymore.

DUMPLINGGGGGG! She said again and stuck her tongue out. You're getting so bratty little dove! Shall I teach you a lesson? He growled on her neck nibbling on it.

Nughh!! She gasped when he bit her collarbone hardly.

yn shoved him off and ran to the door.
you should wait for our wedding night Cute dumpling. she giggled and left the ragging dumpling behind.
———————————————————————-

after two days:

king and yn said their vows in front of their people. yoongi was on cloud nine people cheered for them. Everything reversed so suddenly.

"I promise to love you and always be by your side, through all of the ups and downs. Y/n shyly whispered to him. Yoongi gave her his gummy smile and caressed her cheek lovingly.

I promise to spend the rest of my days loving you madly." yoongi said in his crisp voice sending chills down her spine. She teared up and started in his eyes. He changed so much.

Yoongi kissed his bride and got lost in his wife's beauty and how she changed him in a year. she came into his life and took the darkness away from him. she made his hard rock heart so soft. she made him feel emotions. he kissed her forehead one more time as his eyes became watery again.

emotional Dumpling! yn shook his arm gently and giggled again. This dumpling is gonna wreck you tonight princess. I m not going out of the room for at least one month and you're not allowed to leave the room too. yoongi whispered in her ear making her beetroot.
yoongii!!! she slapped his chest playfully and yoongi buried her face in his chest hugging her with so much love jin hoseok and taekook got emotional too.
hoseok I m never gonna get intimidated by you after seeing you crying like a baby" jin chuckled and hit his back playfully. hoseok just sent him a glare and wiped his tears.

9 months passed so quickly,yoongi took care of both yn and the child and treated his wife like she was a delicate flower. y/n gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and both Yoongi and yn decide to name him Min Joon. he resembled a lot like his father king namjoon. he always reminds her of her past but he was her and yoongi's son now and she loves him a lot. yoongi treated him just like his own son.

when minjoon was 5 years old y/n got pregnant again. yoongi was so happy and content. His life took a beautiful turn and now his family is complete. however, minjoon didn't like how y/n gave her attention to the newborn baby boy. His stepbrother. didn't like it a bit.

min Joon didn't only take his father's features but he was also intelligent and cunning just like the late king Although he was still a child.he always managed to divert his mother's attention to him from her husband and brother. yoongi didn't mind it at all cause he was happy as long as y/n is by his side. He doesn't want anything more from life.

Seokjin got married to a girl names mina she was Yn's friend who had a huge crush on seokjin. He got blessed with twins. Meanwhile, hoseok was still serving the king as his left hand. He never accepted the fact that he was ready to give his life to the Queen. He was really in love with her but seeing her happy with the king made him happy too and he was ready to serve them for life. On the other hand, taehyung became a strong general in the army of their kingdom. He also trained Jungkook so jungkook can stay In the palace. In the end, you can say taehyung was still a little selfish because he wasn't ready to let go of his cute friend and be alone again. He did everything for jungkook so he doesn't leave him. Jungkook was also satisfied with his life in the palace he loved Yn's children a lot and his childlike friend too.

---------------------------------------------
I m a teeny weenie bit emotional after completing my first book I hope you guys liked the ending💜 thank you for the time you guys spent reading it
It means a lot~ borahae bubye💜🥺