4- ~we will protect you~

A/N POV :

Everyone gasped and the crowd started muttering to each other.Jin and jungkook's blood was boiling at his proposal.
" how dare you talk about my sister like that ?jin growled and was about to grab him by his collar but his father stopped him.Anger was written on his face.
jungkook came face to face with Suga.Anger was written on his face.
"She is engaged with me,she is mine.You better stay away from HER and our village" jungkook roared....
Suga gave him an uninterested look.... And shift his eyes on mr.jeon "enough of your drama.You got a month to decide either give her to me and surrender or Get ready to sacrifice your life's." Suga glared at Mr.jeon and threatens villagers in a calm voice and left leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Y/n broke into tears after listening his crap.. he turned her happiness into worst nightmare in minutes.She was scared to death.Jin hold her in his embrace she was trembling in his arms.Jungkook walk towards her and hold her hand softly.
"We will protect you .We would never give you to a beast like him"-jungkook said while patting her head.

"So what do we do now? ....Sacrifice thousands of lives and our village for her?" A man raised his question from the crowd came in front of everyone....
Jimin.... Y/n mumbled...A fresh pair of tears rolled down on her face.

Flashback.....

Few days back...

Knock,knock.. who is there? Y/n asked sprinting towards the door and opened it.
"What are u doing here Jiminie?" Y/N asked annoyedly..
jimin started to laugh on her after seeing her face. Why are you covered in a flour y/n.You are looking like a mad housewife." He teased her.
She playfully hit his chest "I was trying to bake a cake pab0o"..... what do you want Jiminie..?
Jimin:"Get ready we are going to the fair"-
Y/N: Jinjaaa???i m so excited! Is jungkook coming?- jimin's expression's harden on her question.
Jimin:No he is busy today.so we are going without him today..Y/N's hung her head low.

At the fair....

It was a cold bright day. After walking a while they arrived at the fair. Jimin was holding her hands like someone's going to steal her from him he was so happy to have her beside him.he was thinking to propose her today..On the other hand Y/N was unfamiliar of his feelings for her. After spending a good time together they were heading back. When walking towards their house Y/N said....
Thankyou jiminie for bringing me here.I had a lot of fun today i wish kookie was with us tooo"-
He clenched his jaw .Her words were enough to make him mad he stopped at his track and grip her arm tightly...
Y/N got scared on his sudden action..
"What is it that jungkook has and i dont have y/n???.... why can't you see my love for you..."he squeezed her arm...
"Because i love jungkook and you know it well jimin.. You are hurting me jimin.let go of me... she cried. He grabbed her chin harshly and he couldn't resist it and forced kissed her.
She wiggled and tried to push him away with all her strength, slapped him..and ran away....

"You left me for him You will pay for this Y/N-Ahhh...... he growled holding his red cheek seeing her leaving him behind.....

End of flash back....

"How could you say somthing like this jimin you are also a friend of Y/n and jungkook". Jin growled at him.
Not anymore,hyung.." jimin said to jin while glaring at Y/n..
Enough ! I m the head of this village and i will decide what to do and i have decided already that we will discuss about this matter to the king and as for now everyone go back to their home now.Mr jeon ordered the villagers..
Everyone was confused and worried for their lives as they head back to their homes..

Y/N POV:

After crying all night I got up with a headache.
"Ahhh ! I would have cut off his Di*k ......only If I weren't scared of him.How can he demand like that like i m some kind of an animal ." I murmured..
After getting a freshening shower,i was ready to meet kookie.i sat on my horse and head towards his home..
I was on my way and i was lost in my thoughts than someone's voice came in my ear.

"Help...help..... i dont want to die like thiss... please someone help...." someone cried.....

I looked around but couldn't find anyone..
Hellooo ...is someone here? I shouted...
Yessss!!! Please help me i m in here..... A heavy voice was coming from neae the cliff ...
I got off of the horse and ran towards the cliff and saw the man was hanging on the cliff screaming for help...
Whatttt are u doing  down there idiot" i asked innocently....
"Ohh i m taking a bath here" he stated sarcastically.....
Ohh than why were you screaming like a mad monkey" i mocked at him.
Stop asking lame questions and help me you dumbass girl" he shouted at the top of his lungs.. 
I realised it and started to think how to get him out of there.No one was there in the middle of the way to help us So i used my horse to pull him up with the help of a rope. After a lot of struggle. I successfully rescued him........
He was panting heavily all soaked in sweat..
He looked at me as he was trying to ask me something....
"You took so much time to rescue me.I could've die there Y/N-ahhhh" he said with a pouty lips while looking at his wounded hands...
"Yaaaaa!!!! You ungrateful piece of shit. You should thank me for saving your ugly ass." I spat..
Waittt.........
"How do you know my name"??? I was shocked.
"I know everything girl" he smirked...
I have seen him somewhere" i thought to myself......
"Earth to Y/N-ah....i know i m handsome but its rude to stare like that"he teased me...and i realise that i was starring at him...stupid y/n.
Who are you" i asked curiously....
.
.
.
"Your Prince Kim Taehyung".....

_________________________________
Hey dear readers! Thankyou for liking my story and motivating me to write.. i hope you like this chapter too....💜