3- ~His true Colours~

A/N POV

This was the day everyone had been waiting for. The sun has already set.Everyone's gathering around a big bonfire as it was the birthday celebration of (Y/N).

She was running here and there wearing tea pink dress and a flower crown on her head all dolled up

She was running here and there wearing tea pink dress and a flower crown on her head all dolled up.she was so excited ..eagerly waiting for her one and only BUNNY.

Yaahhh Y/N !!! Come here and help me serving food to the guests....jin yelled at her.
Opppa yaaaa!!! Its my birthday party I will not do any work today she said pouting her lips....by the way where is my gift oppa ? She asked him Clutching his hand.
You ungrateful brat you have a brother who is WORLDWIDE HANDSOME what else do you want girl? But since this birthday is special cause you are an adult now i have something for you! He said while ruffling her hair..

He took a black box from his pocket.. (y/n)'s eyes lit up and she snatched the box from his hands....
She immediately opened the box.A Gold pendant was sparking in the box. This is So beautiful Oppa i love it". She hugged him tightly.
Jin: do you like it?
Y/n nodded..
you know that i love you and dad so much. Ever since our mother died You have become more dearer to me Y/N i will always protect you". Tears were sparking in his eyes.. she gave a peck on his cheeks and hugged him even more tightly."I love my WORLDWIDE HANDSOME oppa Too" both of them laugh at her compliment.

Kooookieeeee......!!!!

She saw him walking towards her holding a Flower banquet he was looking handsome as usual. He smilled brightly at her.she ran to him and he grab her hand and gave a quick peck on it ( uwu) ......
You are late JEON JUNGKOOK how is your wound now??and where is my gift??.she pouted...
Here is your gift birthday girl..happy birthday Y/N my child...jungkook's mother walked to her with a big box and handed it to Y/N and caress her cheek.
What is inside it kookie? She asked curiously..
Open it"-he ordered... jin also peek at the box...
OOH!! I-its Its a carrot cake !!!!! You bought a carrot cake as a present for me?! She exclaimed..and Jin rolled his eyes on him....
Did you like it?i know Carrot cake is your favourite i know everything about you my love" he proudly stated and handover the flower banquet to her and he kissed on her cheek.

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Stop flirting with my sister.she isn't yours yet!!!!! Jin yelled him
"Hyung are you jealous of us.... ????I-I mean you're 27 years old and still single...."jungkook teased him..
"Let me teach you a lesson you spoiled rabbit..Jin said and grabbed him by his collar and both of them started to fight like cat and dog.....

YYaaaaaa!!!!! Stob it

YYaaaaaa!!!!! Stob it....both of you are ruining my party..
Y/N scolded them.. both of them stopped and bow their heads to her...she giggled at their childish behaviour.

"lets go ...she sang excitedly holding jungkook's and jin's hands ran towards the crowd near bonfire.
Everyone was happy singing songs, dancing in their own style. Jin ,jungkook and y/n was also dancing like mad monkeys.

Y/N's POV

This is the best day of my life.i said to my self gazing at my surrounding.Jin oppa was busy serving food while dad was talking with kookie's father... and kookie infront of me... doing stupid monkey dance.. aishhh he's so cute.....this is all i want...

Y/N-ahhhh " i startled by kookie's scream..he took my flower's crown from my head.
Wha—ahhhhh give me my flower crown back you
Dumbass rabbit.Aaaaahhh not again... i ran to catch him.
You are dead today... i m so done with you.
both of us were running around blindly that i accidentally ran in to a hard rock...no wait....its a human..
Ouch my nose.You Stupi- ........SUGAA.... I whispered to my self feeling like soul has left my body.People started to gather around us. He was standing in front of me and some of his man. with another guy who seems another prince to me.
SUGA was starring at me from head to toe. i froze at my place."Ahhh my wild kitten !!! I am sure that you are the reason of this celebration going on here". Is it so? He asked in his raspy voice.i shook my head in response. He came close to my ear and whispered"How can I control myself when you are looking so fcking beautiful " he licked his lower lip seductively.
I looked at him blankly....

jungkooks POV

I wanted to spend sometime with Y/N so i stole her flower crown to tease her and ran to get her out of the crowd she was yelling at me.But than i felt she is not behind me. I started to search for her in the crowd of people. I saw her with the PRINCE.i storm there and hold her hand in a protective manner.
"What is going on here? I asked in a cold tone....

Ohh! Look who's here.so you're still alive i see...Suga chuckled....
What do you want from us? Why are you here??? I was getting annoyed...His eyes were on Y/N.

A/N POV:

The atmosphere of the village was getting tense in the presence of the cruel prince.They were scared just by looking at his arrogant figure listening to the conversation Between Y/N ,SUGA and jungkook....
"I have some serious business with your father...Suga said shifting his eyes to jungkook again..
What is it??? Jin walked to them..
"Ahhh!! You are here tooo... "Well I want to talk to the head of this village" Jin noded and lead the way for him..

Jin announced the arrival of the prince.. everyone was sitting near the bonfire.They bowed to the prince.
"Its an honour to have you here your highness" Mr.jeon said..
People were scared of him. Everyone was curious that what matter brings the prince here in their small village".

"Lets cut the crap Mr.joon or whatever your name is...i want this village and you have Three options....suga said without any hesitation.. but my lord.... Mr.jeon interrupted his word...

Dont you dare cut my words again...... Suga growled everyone was startled and scared at his reaction.
Mr.jeon's was also scared of his rage".

As I was saying this earlier.I want this village and you have two options..

"Surrender yourself to me and no one's blood will shed.
Second option is WAR.....
"Go against my will and Get ready for your worst nightmare...
.
.
.
Well.... i have another option for you people..Suga said getting up from his place while looking at his prey....
Tell us your Majesty!!! we are ready to do anything for our village...Mr jeon said hesitantly...
.
.
OBEY ME and HAND HER TO ME"- suga Pointed his finger in Y/N's direction......

To be continued.....
____________________________________
Hey babies!! I hope you liked this update.
Don't forget to gemme a star if u liked it..
Stay safe and happy peeps💜