26-life upside down~

hey, babies please do comments and let me know that you guys are as excited as I am about the story.💜
________________________________

The whole palace was decorated with beautiful flowers Not everyone was so happy for their king coz min Yoongi was not so loved by his people but does he give an oh about it? But for king suga, it was the happiest day of his life.

Seokjin was also delighted as it is his baby sister's wedding day and his father was here to witness this big day with them. Min yoongi surprised him by inviting their father to the palace and surely Jin was thankful to him for this.

taehyung felt alone in this big place since y/n came into their lives she snatched the only person who cared for him and now he hates both yn and Suga for this he was alone and jungkook was heartbroken so both of them were enjoying each others company and became good friends. Maybe taehyung has done terrible things in the past but now the only thing he wants is peace and he finds it in jungkook's company.

Everyone was gathered in a big hall except King namjoon. Seokjin and his dad were dying to see their little princess in bridal attire. Suga was impatiently waiting for his dove But then hoseok bring a piece of news which turned the sunny weather into a dark night.

Min yoongi was beyond furious. he wanted to destroy everything and kill everyone.
he felt like every person around him was making fun of him.

his bride and his friend were gone. Did she run away of his own accord? or it was his friend who betrayed him and took his precious treasure. his newly found happiness.

Suga had to let out his anger or he's gonna burst any moment.
he charged toward Seokjin who was still standing dumbfounded like everyone present in the hall.
hoseok told his king that Seokjin was the last person who went to Yn's room So Suga grabbed jin by his collar and took him to his torture cell.

_________________________________

after 5 hours of yn's kidnapping:

your hair feels so soft princess you're so fragile baby I m afraid that I'll break you... tsk. He was whispering and babbling laying beside your unconscious figure and playing with your long silky hairs.

you were still out after king namjoon bought you with him to his kingdom. he was caging you in his arms for the whole ride. King namjoon thought that he would be facing suga's wrath in the middle of his journey or at least after arriving at his kingdom but after 5 hours he still didn't hear any news about suga.

Namjoon felt happy after seeing you sleeping peacefully in his bed and he was cuddling with you playing with your hair, tracing his finger on your neck and collar bone, and peppering kisses on your face.

A pretty little girl.All for me. Namjoon whispered lovingly in your ear. sending sensation to your body and it was bringing you to consciousness.

when you opened your eyes you felt a tight grip around your waist. You can hear the person's heartbeat as you were lying on his hard and muscular chest.

suga~ you whispered still trying to remember what happened hours ago.

baby, it is so bold of you to say his name when you're in my arms"He growled lowly in your ears tightening his grip around you and making you wince in pain. you opened your eyes completely after listening to his voice you shot up your head and look into his deadly eyes. He gave you a venomous dimple smile and caress your face with his other hand.

you were struggling in his arms to get out of his grip to his distaste. He was getting hard because of your moments yes it was turning him on. Fu°k! he cursed under his breath and hovered above you. you were panicking by now. you couldn't understand anything because you only saw Lisa before fainting.