5- ~Trouble~

A/N POV :

"Your prince kim taehyung" he said proudly.
"Ooh! So you are telling me that Yooou are a prince HAHAHAHAHHAA" she mocked him and started to laugh like a sheep.
Hello Mr.Prince i m Cleopatra" she was laughing her lungs out.
"Idk what Suga hyung saw in you" he said pissed off.
She came back in her senses after listening Suga's name. "A-are you really his brother"? She hesitantly asked him..
"I m his cousin and i know him so well and i can tell you he gets what he wants.YOU ARE IN TROUBLE....my love"- he said in his raspy voice..
"I shouldn't have saved you in the first place.both of you are maniacs and tell him that i m not going to give myself to him"- anger was pouring from her words..
she was walking towards her horse but taehyung grabbed her hand in a soft grip she was startled and looked him in eyes.he gave him a bright smile..

"Hey i m sorry I shouldn't be rude to my angel who just saved my life.Please forgive me"...he said with puppy eyes and his lips curved in a pout..
(Ahhhh....so cute)....
Y/N's heart started to melt from his warm smile..
"Fine i forgave you" she gave him a sweet smile...
" Can we be friends Y/N-ah" he asked her shyly..
"I will think about it" she teased him with a naughty smirk..
And sat on her horse.. "Hey can you give me a lift back to palace its so far from here and i have no energy left" he pleaded like a child..
"Ahhh so A prince want help from villager......ok fine get on the horse". She said after thinking a bit...
He hug her waist softly..A blush appeared on Y/N's face "thankGod he cannot see my face rightnow" she thought.
"Your hair smells so good Y/N-ah" he said sniffing Y/N's hairs...
Her heart skipped a beat on his compliment.
"Umm well..thankyou for the compliment but can you stop sniffing me like a dog"? She asked uncomfortably..

Suga's POV

I was getting bored in my palace so i decided to go on hunting. The only hobby i m interested in..its a lovely day..ahhh i never thought that I would be interested in my surroundings someday.. everything's just because of you Y/N-ah.You are changing me ... i smiled brightly while thinking about her.. Am i in love? I asked my self.
No its just an obsession. Once i will get her my affection for her will die...i can't love her.....i can't let her be my weakness...i assured myself while smirking..
I was lost in my thoughts moving towards the forest looking around and i saw that petite figure riding her horse coming towards my way than i noticed the man sitting behind her.My blood started to boil as i saw taehyung was holding her waist... that jerk..how dare he"..
I ordered my men to stop them..

She started to panic after seeing my men around them.taehyung got off the horse and told them to let her go than i also got off the horse and as soon as Y/Ns and my eyes met i smirked at her. Fear was dancing in her eyes i walk close to her horse and gesture her to get off of her horse.After thinking a bit she did as i said.. (aww my obedient girl)..
I could've kissed her infront of everyone but that taehyung guy was annoying me. I ordered my men to go away and glared at taehyung so he will leave us alone and than gathered my attention to my Girl who was looking at her feet.
"H-Hyung let me explain-y/n saved my life today"-taehyung said breaking the silence.
Leave tae ! I said in a cold voice to chase him away.
I m going hyung but don't do anything to her plea-" ......I.SAID.LEAVE.tAE....I growled at taehyung making both of them flinch at my voice...
he gave a sympathetic look to y/n and left..

Y/N POV:

Jerk! How can he leave me with him.. i saw taehyung leaving me behind...and disappeared in woods.
Great! Im alone in the middle of nowhere with this beast again..my heart was bumping so fast and busy in my thoughts....
He cleared his throat and to get my attention..
"What were you doing with taehyung"he asked me in a cold tone..
He told you already.. I shrugged.
He take his steps towards me and i was stepping back..He came so closed to me leaving no gap between us..I panicked and put my hands on his chest to maintain the distance..and he smirked.."My girl is so shy now.What happened when that tae was hugging your waist and was this near to you''.... he lift my chin harshly and forced me to look him in his eyes . i tried to get away from his grip but in vain..."G-Get your hands off of me".i said in stuttering voice ..He gave me his stupid smile in return...

I was scared to death but I cannot show him my weakness Get your self together girl" I thought..
I stepped on his foot with all my force but he didn't show any reaction and was amused by my action.

"Loook boy let me go or my oppa will whoop that ass of yours so hard that you wouldn't be able to sit for a weak"-i burst at him struggling to get rid of his grip.
"My baby is so kinky". I love it"- he smirked at me and gave me a dirty look.

"Let me go Suga.Please I don't like you i love jungkook so much I can't Imagine my life without him.So please back off and leave us alone"-I pleaded with Eyes full of tears.

"I am afraid that I cannot fulfil this wish of yours.lets get him out of our way.If he dies you be all mine" He told her his evil Intention..

I can never be yours.Get your filthy hands away from me and my loved ones"-I slapped him Hard as I couldn't control my anger I gazed at him, completely aroused and angry at the same time...oh no... what have i done...
He was fuming in anger....Wrong move..My love" he said and took a handful of my hair in his hand and yanked my head..his eyes traveled from my eyes to my plumped lips and he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly I used all my strength to get rid of his grip..
His body rippled with angry power that made me keep my distance.
He grabbed my arm harshly and called his men again taehyung was with them too.Suga sat me on his horse forcefully and than he sat on it too and he bring his face close to my ear and whispered.....
.
.
.
"ARE YOU READY TO GO TO YOUR NEW HOME MY LOVE"-
___________________________________
Hey beautiful people.
I tried my best to make this part interesting. Give it a star if u liked it 💜
Saranghae 🔮