24-his confession 💟

you don't look tense anymore y/n my girl.seokjin said patting your head slowly.

seokjin was sitting on sofa with your head on his lap.you were having a good family time after so long .
After so much time your heart was feeling at ease.

you hummed in response and smiled a bit.

The king came here in the morning and apologized to me.he told his sister who jolt up after hearing it.

what? king suga? apologized???
really oppa?

yes princess! he did. seokjin said and pinched her cheeks.

i think he's changing.Now i m less worried for you.

i think the same too oppa but i have something to tell you. you said fiddling your fingers and looked down on your lap.

what is it?is everything fine? he asked curiously.

its..its about king namjoon.last night he...he offered me his help.
he said he will take me awa.....
she couldn't complete her sentence as seokjin put his hand on her mouth to shut her up.

shhhhh...

i know everything about it princess.you Don't need to say it out loud. I don't want you to be in trouble again.

i just want to know if you're happy or atleast not sad with this marriage? he asked taking her small hands into his big ones

i-i Don't know oppa but i m not sad anymore.i want to give a chance to him But how can i forget about jungkook. I don't even know whether he's alive or dead.You stuttered... how am i gonna forgive suga when he didn't even have apologized for his sins..for breaking us apart. you hugged your brother to hide your tears from him.

give this relationship some time my child.hes not like us he's brought up by a cruel king that's why he's like this but you can change him. he said caressing your back with his chin on your head.

you're right i guess."you said closing your eyes.

__________________________________

king namjoon was anxious and was searching for certain someone but she was nowhere to be found.

where is she.. he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

but than he saw hoseok who was probably going towards the king's chambers.

hoseok! come here.
namjoon called him as he was loosing his patience.

yes you're highness. hoseok bowed a little.

where is Y/n?

she's with her brother your highness.hoseok replied sensing danger in namjoon's aura.

Now get out of my sight.namjoon said rudely and stormed towards his destiny which is jin's room.

he was about to knock on the room when he heard y/n saying;
i think i can change that monster king.
(we all are stupid to think that we can change a f*ckedup guy..hehe)
she said with her hope filled eyes.her brother whispered  comforting words and encouraging her.

it changed namjoon's mind to talk yn and his brother and he turned his heels and walked out of there.

now he was burning with rage he destroyed every precious showpiece in the way to his bedroom.
no he can't loose his fragile little beauty at any cost.

He's gonna take her away from this cruel king and treat her with all the love in this world.
he promised to himself that he's not gonna do horrible things he did to his previous lover and she committed suicide to end her miseries.