11-A gloomy night ~

Author's Pov:

When she woke up, the sun was shining on her face. She stayed up all night thinking about jungkook's proposal , suga's threats and taehyung's passionate kiss.. She could not forget that night and taehyung's soft lips.. She smiled as she uttered his pet name, "taetae."
Her face warmed as she thought of it.
Stop thinking about him Y/'N- she talked to herself...she pushed the thought from her mind..what's wrong with me.I m going to marry kookie in a week... she mumbled and hugged her knees..
Yaaaaa! Sleepyhead getup and have some breakfast..jin yelled at her making her flinch..
Oppa yaaa! You scared me... she said making her lips in a pout..
"Do your breakfast Y/N-ah we are going to get a wedding dress for you today"-jin said softly walking towards her..he cupped her face his expressions were sad like he was going to cry.. "You grew up so fast Y/N-ah..I cant believe you are getting married to that bunny...he said playfully to make her mad.. but she hugged him like a sloth crying like a baby.. "Oppa you made me emotional"-she said hitting his chest softly..she broke the hug and caress his oppa's cheek...
You should get married too oppa...Mina unnie likes you alot"- she said and winked at him..
"Hey stob teasing me.You naughty child...did she tell you she liked me? jin asked her out of curiosity.
You like her oppa? Don't ya??? She asked him and ran down stairs..
Come here you little fox"- jin also ran after her..
After having breakfast.the siblings went to buy a wedding dress for Y/N...they were busy looking for a perfect dress for her special day than someone tapped Y/N's shoulder. She turned around and saw that beautiful face..she gave her a heartwarming smile.
Unnie.....Y/N hugged her.
Mina gave a glance at jin who was standing there dumbfound.
Mina ruffled Y/N's hair. Someone's looking so happy-mina teased her.....Unnnieee.. y/n giggled..
How are you Oppa"-mina asked jin shyly...
I-i am good, what about you Mina"- jin asked her nervously..
I m fine too"- mina replied him playing with her fingers.
Y/N left them alone to have some private conversation..she was busy looking for a decent wedding dress..she felt someone's pulling her dress as she saw a cute little girl who was standing there looking at her with her doe eyes.
Hey lil kiddo! She bent down and pinched her cheeks.
This is for you unnie"- the little girl gave her a letter and ran away.
Hey Listennnn!!! Y/n yelled but the little girl disappeared in the crowd..
Y/N was standing still her hands were trembling in fear...
Y/N-ah... i told you not to get away from me... jin scold her. She quickly hid the letter behind her back..

Y/N's Pov:

After getting home i quickly opened the letter..different thoughts roaming in my mind...

"You're the only one that I think of 24/7 when I wake up, when I go to sleep, and every second in between.and here you are marrying the person who don't deserves you babygirl. This is making me sad.should i kill him or tortured him for the rest of his life? You shouldn't have done this. My heartbeat , If you only knew how many times you come to my mind when I'm in my dreams. You're a part of everything I do and think, and I want you to know that this will never change.You're mine.You shouldn't forget me so easily my bitch.You will get your punishment when you are in my grip my little whore"-

Fear clutched at my throat.anger flashing through me. I am not a whore"i mumbled My chest was clenched so tight, i felt physical pain. Is this Suga? And who could it be? You are so stupid Y/Nah...

HOSEOK's POV:

I opened the big heavy door and saw the angry beast walking back and forth.i knocked the door to get his attention. He gave me a glare.
What do you want"-he asked me in his heavy voice. I-i I delivered your message to miss Y/Nyour highness"-I said....His mouth twisted into a wry grin."keep an eye on my lamb...and we have to kill that jungkook before the wedding day Keep an eye on his whereabouts"-taehyung said with an evil smile on his lips and And he motioned for me to go out.

Author's Pov:

The night was foggy and through the fog the moonlight gleamed mysteriously. The villagers were unaware of this that A monstrous storm is coming to their village.. In an instant the tramp of horses galloping forward was heard, Hearing the noise, the villagers came out of their houses. Everyone was scared. The king has come"۔someone shouted. No need to panic We are here for Seokjin and his family"- king's man informed the villagers. The king's men started knocking on Y/N's house door.
The whole village had gathered outside his house۔Jin came out rubbing his eyes.his eyes widen as soon as he saw Suga with his men..

What are you doing here"۔ The coming of these visitors annoyed jin.
Y/N She too came out hearing the noises. Her eyes widened and her chest moved up and down faster as her breath quickened. Her hands were trembling and she felt sick to her stomach.

Suga smirked up at them.. He got off the horse. He just kept staring at her.Y/N's face was pale and rigid. He kept staring at her all amused. Cold fear spiraled through her. Her expression was making him happy.

He slowly moved towards them. Jin was glaring at Suga, who grinned.
"What do you want"-jin asked him rudely.
"I want her"- suga pointed to Y/N".
Fury boiled up in Jin's chest and poured from his eyes.

"Get lost"- jin growled at him hiding his sister behind him. She was gorgeous in the moonlight, and desire stirred his blood. Suga was mesmerised by her beauty.
"I'm here to get her and i'm not going back without her"- Suga said calmly.
"I'm not going anywhere with you stupid jerk"-she spat at suga.

His jaw tightened and his eyes flashed a warning. "Someone has become very brave.. suga said and gave her an engaging grin and winked, eliciting a sexy laugh.He stepped closer..

"I will give you one more chance.. You have one day to think. You will come to me on your own tomorrow Or I will kill all your loved ones one by one"۔ His gaze hardened and his brows lifted...
____________~\(*.*)/~_____________
Hello babies! I hope you all doing fine.
Don't forget to vote.
Saranghae 💜