12~Caught by him~

She couldn't sit without fidgeting or think straight. "What do i do now"Her voice cracked with nervousness. she didn't Even hear her brothers footsteps as he came into the room. Y/N-ah are you ok?jin asked her worriedly. He was also upset but he didn't showed it to his sister. "He's gonna kill all of us oppa"y/N cried in his brother's embrace. " I won't let that happen.I am here to protect my sister" jin tried to calm her by patting her head. "I have an idea y/N-ah... run away with jungkookie to the neighbour kingdom. King namjoon is my bestfriend he will help both of you i m sure"jin said cupping her face...she was just staring at him with her eyes widen... "i m not going anywhere without you oppa"
She said..
I promise i will come as soon as possible but you need to go by tomorrow Y/N"... I will convince jungkookie he will take you to namjoon's kingdom" he patted her head once again and he left no other choice for Y/N...
She couldn't sleep the whole night. She lay sleepless in her bed crying to God to have mercy upon her.

HOSEOK'S POV:

I was standing in front of devil who was playing with his pet like an innocent child. With his hair mussed and his youthful features, he didn't look like the devil he is,
"Ahhh So hoseok... I want you to keep an eye on Y/N...i know she'll do something stupid. And i don't want her to get away from me...and also You will inform me of suga's every single decision..taehyung ordered me without giving a single glance at me.. I nodded..and bowed my head...

"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves"Taehyung murmured....

JIN's POV:

Its 8 in the morning and here i m making breakfast for my sister whom i love more than my self.I don't want to send her faraway from me but its for her own good.. i was waiting for jungkookie so we can have breakfast together before they leave..I went to her room to wake her up.she was sleeping peacefully..I caress her cheek and kissed her forehead..Y/N its time to wakeup"... I whispered softly.. she opened her eyes and smiled at me...sadness was written in her eyes..
There were knocks on the door... "I think jungkookie is here" i said.. come downstairs after freshen up y/n-ah"... she nodded in response..
I opened the door..jungkook was looking all prepared... it's your responsibility to protect her from now on" I patted his back.. we had our breakfast in silence.. everyone was sad..Y/N was sobbing quietly..I gave her a warm hug.. she hugged dad and cried in his arms like a child.. My blood was boiling in anger...its all because of you Suga".... They both said goodbye to us and And left for their destination..

Author's pov:

Your highness!!!! Miss Y/N and jungkook are running away and they are heading to the most powerful kingdom.. hoseok said breathlessly ......
oh My! So my lamb is trying to escape..Does Suge know about it? Taehyung asked hoseok playing with his finger.. No your highness i told you before i tell him"... hoseok said hesitantly..Ahh such a loyal squirrel you are hoseok i will surely reward you for your loyalty" taehyung gave him a cheeky smile.. Now dont waste your time and Go and tell Suga about Y/N's little adventure so we can enjoy the show" he smirked evilly and gesture hoseok to leave..

He did exactly the same taehyung told him to do and after listening the word "Escape" suga was fuming with anger. "So she chose to make her situation worst.its going to be so hard for her" .....go and get the men ready we are going to catch them" Suga smirked "its going to be so much fun my dove" he murmured...

On the other hand Jungkook was riding his horse as fast as possible..Y/N was all nervous and anxious..what if he caught us...what if he killed oppa and dad....all these questions were roaming in her mind..she wrapped her hands around jungkook's waist like someone is coming to do them apart..
Are you fine Y/N-ah" jungkook asked her in a soft tone..  "yeah i m good kookie and she put her head on his back trying to calm herself.. when will we get there kookie Y/N asked him..In an hour Y/N-ah.. but if you are tired we can rest for a while here under a shade of tree?.. jungkook suggested.. No don't stop kookie.. she said worriedly...Sky was getting all black it was about to rain.. and damn heavy rain was pouring...both jungkook and Y/N was getting tired and so the horse too..

SUGA's POV:

Damn! This rain.. i hate water...I was annoyed and wanted to let-out my anger on That jungkook ..I was stroming towards them my men were behind me...
I can't let them cross the border..then i saw two figures standing and their horse was on the ground.. so my prey is here helpless in front of my eyes..tch tch .....i ordered my men to surround them...
This scene reminds me when we first met... my men were towering at them ...Ah her scared figure... as soon as she saw my face ...her face turned red as anger rised up inside her.. she was now fuming with anger.. the way she was holding the guy's hand was irritating me..i walked towards her...she wasn't looking at me..So i grabbed her chin harshly and made her look at me...jungkook guy was all mad struggling in the grip of my men..tch tch.."What a pity...this is just because of you my dove" i mocked her in a husky voice...Hunh??... she was all confuse..You will be the cause of his death" i pointed jungkook.. No No No.... pleasee it was all my fault please...let him go..i will do whatever you want... her pleas are music to my ears.....she pleaded..holding my hand pressing it between her own. The touch was like white fire through my veins.

Author's pov:

"He had wondered once why love was always phrased in terms of burning. The conflagration in his own veins, now, gave the answer."

The flow of suga's thoughts suddenly stopped and he ordered his men to take jungkook to the palace....
.
.
.
And you my dove..you are coming with me too.. He held her hand in a strong grip..