28-War (pt.1)~

The night is troublesome, suga can't sleep knowing you're not in his reach. Y/n was staying in king suga's palace for more than a month and suga was used to seeing her daily but now that she's gone suga feels empty. He felt helpless he needs to attack namjoon's kingdom asap. He already prepared his army and now he is waiting for the next day so he can bring back his queen he can't sleep or be at ease before that.
I m not going to show you any mercy Kim namjoon, you stole my priceless jewel you are gonna pay for it.
He said and shut his eyes closed to calm his inner demons.
---------------------------------------------------------

When you woke up the next day you were all alone in the cozy bed. No sign of namjoon or his servants.
You took a deep breath and looked at your feet and hissed when you tried to stand up on your feet but you lost your balance and landed on the bed.

Great! you can't even walk now! You sighed.

You've woken up already! Great. I m here to bring you to the dining hall. Master has ordered us to dress you up prettily so you can join him for the breakfast. A maid came barging and started speaking nonsense annoying the shit outta you in the morning and you just wanted to bang her head against the wall.

Can you shut up for a second? You rolled your eyes at her.

Can you lower your attitude for a second? She fired back.

Now you're losing your patience. You gritted your teeth and took a deep breath and looked at your injured foot wrapped in bandages.

Tell him he can eat alone I'll prefer eating shit than having breakfast with him. You said dismissing her.

You're a beauty with such a foul mouth. You shouldn't talk like that. beautiful! Namjoon said he was leaning on the door frame looking at you with his love-filled eyes. His eyes remind you of that day when you first met him. No one can tell he's the same heartless man who is responsible for your condition. You'll be lying if you say that you're not afraid of this bipolar man but you can't show how weak you are and it's okay to feel scared sometimes.

Thank you, Mr asshole. You said and he chuckled darkly and gesture his maid to leave the room. You swallowed greedily. He took slow steady steps toward you and you are trapped in your place you can't get away from him.

You shouldn't be talking to your king like that beautiful! He said lowly still smiling and showing his magnificent dimples. Now he was standing in front of you and you were sitting on the bed looking into his eyes not submitting to him. You can't let him win.
He extended his hand to caress your cheek softly, rubbed his thumb over your lower lip, and then his hand traveled to your soft smooth hair and he fisted your hair yanking them hard and with great force, he makes you stand on your feet, you yelp at his sudden inhuman act. You can't understand the language of love baby! Can you? So I m telling you in your language. You can't talk to me like that I won't appreciate it. He spat and drag you to the bathroom, you hissed in pain tears rolling down your cheeks, and your legs feel wobbly.

You see I m not so bad I can help you take a bath..only if you want me to. He said licking his lower lip. And I would love to do it without any complaints. He whispered in your ear making you shiver. I c-can do it by myself. You stuttered making him laugh. Aww, my shy baby. He cooed. You have half an hour, come downstairs I m waiting for you. He pecked your cheek and left the room.

What an ass! You kicked and punched in the air.

----------------------------------------
King Namjoon was sitting in the dining area waiting for you patiently when his right-hand man named Jackson came panting heavily.
Majesty! They're coming.... He whispers yelled. But it didn't affect namjoon as he was still humming a song playing with his fingers, a sweet sickening smile plastered on his face. Namjoon nodded and gestured for him to leave.
Majesty aren't you gonna do anything about it? Jackson asked as he was confused by his king's calm behavior.

In Love With His Scar | Min yoongi x readersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara