9~A starry night

No one's Pov:
Suga was lying on his comfy bed thinking about you.He missed the small girl and her shy smile a hundred times a day."You will be mine soon Y/N"...He whispered underneath his breath..."I need power and King is an obstacle in my way...Ah...I m sorry my King. But you have to go... he laughed evilly... He wears such an infectious smile all the time that one finds it difficult to associate him with a subject as grim as mental health....
He got up and walked towards Taehyung's Room... The door was opened. Suga saw taehyung who was lying on the floor and his room was messy.... he knocked on the door to catch tae's attention.. tae didn't bother to look at his hyung's face.What happend taehyung?"suga Asked him worriedly as he never saw his brother in this condition before..
"Nothing hyung i want to be alone..Please leave.."- tae said getting up from the floor...he walked towards the balcony.. Moon was shinning brightly...Suga walk behind him and hold his arm..."why did you go to the village earlier this morning Taehyung? Taehyung frowned on suga's unexpected Question..... "Are You spying on me hyung"- taehyung asked him jerking suga's hands off his arms.. "Just Answer the damn Question tae...Are you in love with Y/N? aren't you??? Suga growled at him holding tae's chin harshly as he was loosing his patience....Tae burst into tears..... "I dont know hyung.... when did this happend but I couldn't forget her... she doesn't even like me hyung ... she loves that looser Jungkook.......she was so happy with him... i wanted to kill him but I can't ... leave her and those villagers alone...she's so fragile You will hurt her"...taehyung said hugging him crying like a child on his shoulder...
"You are a man Taehyung Stop being so weak over a mere girl...." Suga said to him with stern face and walked away...

Midnight....

"I have a work for you but if you messed up my plan i will cut your head And feed it to crocodiles" Someone said to his man....
"But "W-what if i got caught" hoseok stuttered...he said ..hoseok nodded and said yes and bowed to him......

Next day......

Suga was sleeping peacefully in his room.But someone disturbed him by knocking on his door continuously....he growled and Rubbed his eyes...
"My prince please open the door"......hoseok yelled from the other side of the door...

.."Ahhhh.....!!!

Suga threw his pillow on the ground..he wants to die" he cursed underneath his breath.....he stand up and walked towards the door.... "My lord...S-someone had poisoned the king......"hoseok said panting heavily...Suga's eyes grew larger....

WHATT???...Suga pushed hoseok aside and Ran towards his fathers Room...

Fa..Father!..Suga rested it on his knees and looked at his father cupping his face in his hands....The king was on his death bed trying to speak but his breath was hitching because of pain.... "You're the next king Suga....D-dont be a cruel ruler like me...Promise...Me ..." tears were streaming down on the king's face.. "Father don't leave me" suga managed to say in a low stuttering voice.........the king took a long breath and died in his son's embrace....
The news of the King's death spread like a wild fire...Suga wasn't ready for this Situation and taehyung was crying helplessly on his uncle's death...Suga was raging with anger and confusion...

"Who killed my Father" ..he wanted the same but not so early....This question was lingering in his mind.. ". My lord everyone is gathering in the castle they want to see you rightnow" hoseok said hesitantly....
"Hoseok...I want you to find out who poisoned my father"Suga said walking close to hoseok was trembling in fear... "Y-Yes my King"-he once again bowed to the New king...

People Were gathered around the palace waiting for suga to have some words with them... Crowd was noisy as they were whispering to each other...When suga appeared and announced the funeral of the king and the ceremony of his taking oath as a king will be held tomorrow....
"LONG LIVE THE KING"-crowd was chanting loudly....
he get back to his room as he didn't wanted to loose his temper infront of his people...."i will find out who did this"-His jaw clenched and he punched the mirror blood was dripping off his hands but there were no expression of pain on his face....

Author's Pov:

since y/N's abduction.jin became more protective towards his sister...he don't let her go alone anywhere.. she stayed at home all day doing nothing..It was night time...everyone was sleeping...it was a chance to go outside and gazing at stars..you thought... (yes! Y/N is dumbass) you quietly took your steps towards the door and carefully closed it. You took a lantern with you as it was dark outside... you went to the place where you and jungkook meet eachother and you sat on the rock... gazing at stars alone...

"I wish you were here with me" You whispered underneath your breath

"I wish you were here with me" You whispered underneath your breath... thinking about jungkook and his bunny smile..

"I m here with you ....my lamb" He whispered in your ears..

you flinched and startled at his action you bring the lantern near his face to saw his face clearly...His mesmerising face ....his dark orbs......so beautiful ...his curly hairs...everything's so perfect... you were lost in his deep eyes... he caress your cheek softly and it brings you back to Reality ......

"Yaaaa!!! You scared me taetae"- you said not knowing you just gave him a nick name...

He froze at his place gazing at your soul he combed hairs back behind your ear while glancing at your blank facial expressions."say my name again lamb" he said getting close to your face playing with your hairs....
you were getting nervous on his closeness.......

"Tae- you couldn't complete your your sentence...He smashed his lips on you... pulled you close, kissing you in a way that made your legs weak it wasn't your first kiss but his kiss was somehow special and different...

You tried to stop him by pushing him by his chest but he was stronger..so you gave up...you were melting by his passionate kiss... he broke the kiss slowly looking in your eyes which was filled with tears.. he wiped them of with his thumb..."

"Y/N-Ah... what have you done to me...I cannot resist you I can't resist these lips he said caressing your lips ...your scent...it drives me crazy Y/N-ah... i m so fucking in love with you" he added cupping your face in his big hands.. wo were blushing helplessly on his sudden confession... Tae-I-I ....... you were trying to collect some words but he put his finger on your lips...
"I know Y/N-ah you love jungkook.. no need to hurt me with the truth"....taehyung said with a faint smile..sadness was filled in his eyes....

"I would've choose you over anyone if I wasn't in love with jungkook"..Taetae" you whispered sweet words to comfort him.....His eyes was sparkling he fleshed his boxy smile.. and hugged you...You were melting on his touch.... he smirked which you couldn't see....
.
.
.
.
"We have to send jungkook-ssi to another world"-he thought..
___________________________________
Hello beautiful people.
Tysm for 600+ reads...dont forget to vote..
Stay healthy,happy and safe 💜