2- •••The Beginning Of nightmare•••

Third person POV

The atmosphere changed so suddenly the weather that was so pleasant before is now dark and gloomy. The chirping of a bird stopped and replaced with noise of the clip clops of horses.
(Y/n) was crying helplessly She was so scared her hands were trembling she placed jungkook's head on her lap desperately trying to wake him up.she heard some footsteps coming towards their direction...
Y/n: HELP.....HELP...HELP. Is there anyone here!!Can anyone hear me!!!
She calls his name..
Jungkook please don't leave me. I love you.....i-i love you soo much pleaseeee.. A small painful smile crept on his face but he couldn't say anything because of unbearable pain..
In a blink of eye many kings men surrounded y/n and jungkook.
"please help him he's still alive " she pleaded tears were rolling down on her face.

???: WHAT A SAD SCENE"...........seems like i missed the target"he added
A voice came from the crowd of king's-men.
The Man came in front of Y/N with a dark aura.
Y/N: Y-you hit him? Didn't you?? Whyyyyyyy? She growled grabbing his collar.
???: OH YES I HIT HIM by mistake".but i think i m not regretting it now. He said while checking out her from head to toe with a slide stupid smirk on his face.
Please help him or he will die " or atleast let us go i will get others help to save him". She pleaded between her sobs..
He was quite like he was in a deep thought staring at her with lustful eyes.

Y/N .......Y/N!!!!!
JungKooookieee!!!!!!! A familiar voice and foot steps were coming to their direction.
Her face brighten up she yelled back..
I m here oppa !!!!!! Helppppp meee!!!!!
Jin and few more men riding on horses appeared on the scene.
Jin immediately ran towards them ignoring the presence of the PRINCE and his men and carry jungkook on his shoulder carefully and placed him on his horse.he ordered other men to take him to the village and treat his wound.
After that he turned to me and saw my clothes covered with jungkook's blood.
Are u hurt (y/n)? Jin asked worriedly...
N-No appa i m fine...she said with stuttering voice.
he took her in his warm embrace.
This scene was amusing the prince and he draw their attention by clearing his throat.
Ehmm....!!
Jin glared at him WHY DID YOU DO THAT???? He growled at him.

Well! .......I was haunting some animals and i missed the target and secondly this forest is mine its my advise to keep your voice low while talking to me as i m Soon going to be the king of this kingdom". SUGA stated with a with dark expression on his face and his eyes fell on the scared figure hiding in the embrace of her brother taking glance of his face.her eyes stopped at his scar on his face near his left eye..

"You are not our prince and we don't live in your kingdom you and your father better stay away from us and our village ". Jin said in a deep threatening voice and left with his baby sister.
Jin's words stabbed suga's ego " What if your village become mine"? Suga said underneath his breath.....

After sometimes....

(A/N) POV

Jin and Y/n came back from the forest and Y/n ran towards the residence of jungkook to check on him.for her surprise he was conscious laying on the bed and his mother was trying to feed him some soup.where is Y/n eomma? i want to see her where is she Is she fine??" jungkook was whining like a kid. I m here kookie " y/n storm towards him like a mad bull and hugged him like a sloth."

(Note: this author loves animals so much:tehe)

Thank God you're fine kookie!!!!!!....
i was so worried about you " she cried.
He gave her peck on her forehead do you love me that much?" He teased her while starring at her with the eyes filled with love.
Her cheeks turned into a tomato and realise that she was so close to him... AISSSHHH !!!
She cleared her throat and came back to her senses and gave him a small punch on his arm...
Ouch y/n!!!! Jungkook hissed in pain..
Ohh i m sorry kookie...are u fine? She asked him
Yes i m feeling so good after your confession y/n "-he said with the bunny smile.
She smiled back.
I have to go now kookie...
I have to do preparations for my birthday party for tomorrow i will see you at my place i hope you will be fine by tomorrow.
He nodded with a smile.

Suga's POV

What a good day it was."I said to myself.
after along time i was smiling uncontrollably thinking about that girl.
I couldn't help myself thinking about her body's perfect curves,her baby face and round big eyes and perfect kissable lips who was scared to death just by my intense stare.
Someone is looking so happy today" A voice interrupted my thoughts.
What do you want TAEHYUNG?" I was so annoyed just by looking at his face.
I just want to know whats going on in your mind hyung"taehyung said with a pout.
None of your business" i hissed at him
I know that u want to occupy that dirty village Well i can help you". Taehyung said with proud smirk
Are u perhaps spying on me? And i don't want your help i can do it alone. I growled at him.... but hyung why do you want that land so sudden? Taehyung questioned....
his question reminded me of that petite girl and i smiled again...
.
.
Y/N -Ahh....! I took a deep breath..
.
.
Lets pay them a surprise visit today" i said to taehyung.....

To be continued.......
____________________________________
Hey guys ! Don't be a silent reader. Give it a star if you are enjoying this story and do comment if u guys have some suggestions 💓
Saranghae 💜
Fighting 🕺🏻