Chapter 68

Hua Yufeng and others added a few runes and magic instruments and left. Recently, the mercenary group was under tight funds. The level of the implements and runes purchased by several people was very low. When paying the bill, the receptionist's face was cold and cold. , Provoked Huayu's blushing blushing face.

"Xiao Jingting bought a magic instrument worth 120,000."

"In the end it is the young master who really has money." Zhao Li could not help but sigh. The mercenary team made a big ticket, but it was only a few thousand or two silvers, and there was a ten thousand or two silvers. The master, this one master, was 100,000 twos. It is really more dead than the popular one! "

"Where did Xiao Jingting come from so much money! Xiao Jinfeng wasn't that generous before, they were all brothers, and they weren't badly paid."

"Maybe it's pretending to be poor. As long as you are acting cute, the elders will have a lot of red envelopes, obviously so rich, but they will also divide the harvest of the mercenary team." Hua Yu said sourly.

Zhou Fang looked at Hua Yufeng and thought: Xiao Jinfeng did a lot of work when he was doing the task. He didn’t take too much of his own. He knew that Hua Yufeng was very stubborn about Xiao Jinfeng, thinking that he had to be in the other party. His hands were mixed, and Zhou Jin did not speak to Xiao Jinfeng.

Zhao Li nodded and said, "Yes! Well done, it's better than someone else's reincarnation! It's just over ten thousand or two silvers, even Xiao Jingting's parents will hurt, if Xiao Jingting's father Unwilling to pay Xiao Jingting debt, Xiao Jingting would be in trouble."

A business firm has its own debt collection group, but if it does not give money at maturity, it will come to the door.

"What's he afraid of! The sky is falling down, and there is his old man standing against him." Huayu Fengdao said.

"Also." Zhao Li said.

"Xiao Jinfeng's strength has been promoted to practice Qi five levels." Zhang Meng said.

Zhao Li nodded and said, "It's really weird. I was promoted to practice Qi five times so quickly."

Xiao Jinfeng's initial call among the mercenary team was very high. The reason why Xiao Jinfeng was expelled from the mercenary regiment was also partly because Xiao Jinfeng was poisoned and lost the possibility of taking another step. The men of the mercenary team have to feed their families. Fighting with monsters is a life-threatening thing. The mercenary regiment is not burdensome.

In less than a year, Xiao Jinfeng actually moved from the fourth floor of Qi training to the fifth floor of Qi training.

Hua Yufeng clenched his fists. After Xiao Jinfeng left the mercenary regiment for a while, many people began to remember Xiao Jinfeng's goodness. Some people even suggested that Xiao Jinfeng should be brought back to look at Xiao Jinfeng's attitude just now. , Xiao Jinfeng will not come back.

In fact, after Xiao Jinfeng left, Hua Yufeng also had some regrets. The mercenary group lacked a cheap thug, and the success rate of the task was greatly reduced. Recently, the mercenary team has been unable to make ends meet, and members’ opinions on him are growing. Hua Yu The wind is under great pressure.

Occasionally, Hua Yufeng will miss the days when Xiao Jinfeng was there. At that time, although Xiao Jinfeng always pointed his finger at his decision, but doing tasks was smooth sailing.

...

Firm.

"Master Xiao Jingting is really rich! It actually cost more than 100,000 yuan to buy a magical instrument, that is, a monk who practiced Qi on the seventh floor and an eighth floor.