Chapter 196

Xiao Jingting kept exploring through the broken pieces and gradually mastered some laws.

There are three conditions for wanting to avoid the attack of gravel in the storm, the strong soul power, the strong physical quality, and the flexible skill.

Xiao Jingting's soul power has been improved by various means, and it is not much worse than the Yuan Yingxiu. Xiao Jingting's body is polished by the Heavenly Devil's physical training tactics, and his toughness is abnormal.

Xiao Jingting gradually approached the center of the gravel belt, and along the way, Xiao Jingting met many monsters.

There is a crab the size of a fingernail, but a bug is not the one to watch carefully.

After a closer look, Xiao Jingting discovered that the one with the open teeth and dancing claws was outside the Tongtian Tower. In order to reduce the possibility of being hit by rubble, the crab and sea beast became so small.

Xiao Jingting also met a transformed monster with blue hair and eyes full of evil spirits.

After Xiao Jingting saw it, he avoided it far away.

Xiao Jingting has harvested a lot of treasure chests along the way. Xiao Jingting found that the treasure chests have stripes of different colors. The more the treasure chests, the better the quality of the treasures inside.

Xiao Jingting had jade wearable space in hand. He saw many good things and didn't care much about many treasures. Xiao Jingting obtained more than 40 treasure chests along the way. Only the six-color treasure chests made Xiao Jingting impressed.

Even so, Xiao Jingting still collected all the treasure chests he could collect along the way.

As far as Xiao Jingting knows, there are at most seven colors of treasure chests in the sixth floor, and Xiao Jingting has only six color chests and only one.

"Huh, a golden dan actually came in." A voice of suspense came.

Xiao Jingting saw a woman standing in the storm, and the gravel automatically flew past her.

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes. The woman should have avoided the gravel, but changed the trajectory of the gravel.

Long Xue looked at Xiao Jingting and narrowed his eyes, thoughtfully: "Although it is only a late period of Jin Dan, but the soul is very strong!"

Xiao Jingting smiled awkwardly and said: "Thank you for your praise."

Seeing Long Xue Xiao Jingting can't help but howl in his heart, he said: This demon celebrity devil is killing people like hemp, he will meet here, it is not good for years!

Long Xue suddenly appeared in front of Xiao Jingting, holding Xiao Jingting's shirt, saying: "Your soul is still very strong, do you have something to restore your soul? Hand it over."

Xiao Jingting took out a pot of water for soul-stirring, and handed it over. "Seniors are here, please accept them."

Long Xue took a drink of refining soul water and said with satisfaction: "Not bad."

Xiao Jingting was full of doglegs: "Seniors like it, this is my private possession, so there is only a little left."

Long Xue sneered twice, and said, "Is it? This is what you human beings are, their own qualities are not very good, and there are many things that are wicked and evil."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"Senior, haven't you reached the eighth floor yet?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"It's that simple. The space storm leading to the eighth floor is not trivial. The Yuanying monk was involved and was seriously injured without dying." Long Xue said.