Chapter 123

Knowing Xiao Xiaofan's situation, Xiao Jingting asked Xiao Xiaodong to give Xiao Xiaofan a message, so that Xiao Xiaofan should not rush to build a foundation while wandering around the major elixir markets.

Refining the Soul Pill requires condensed Soul Grass. Xiao Jingting looked for more than ten days and made no progress.

Qiu Yun watched Xiao Jingting go out early in the morning and returned late, describing the haggard, and directed Xiao Jingting to go to a dark market. Xiao Jingting got the Soul Grass, and Qiu Yun was immediately grateful.

After Ningshencao was in hand, Yu Pei space really floated a remedy for the soul.

Not only can Dingshen Pill resist the seizure, but it can also stabilize the soul, and even when Jin Dan is promoted to Yuanying, this Pill can also resist the demon.

If Xiao Jingting was a treasure, he moved the Ningshen Grass into the jade pendant space with excitement and watered the Lingquan every day.

Ningshencao is very precious and grows very slowly, making Xiao Jingting anxious enough.

No matter how anxious Xiao Jingting is, he can only wait for Ningshen Grass to grow up slowly.

Xu Mu'an and Xiao Jingting are waiting for Ningshen Grass to grow up every day. Xu Muan is working hard every day on Alchemy. He is afraid that Ningshen Grass will grow up in a while.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at his father. His mother and father were busy every day. They cooked and cultivated consciously every day. They were very clever.

Xiao Xiaojin liked to find Qiu Yun very much. At first, Qiu Yun didn't like Xiao Xiaojin very much. After being entangled with Xiao Xiaojin several times, he removed the cold mask and sometimes gave Xiao Xiaojin fruit.

Xiao Jingting was pleased with Xiao Xiaojin and Qiu Yun's friendship.

...

Ouyang Jinyue held his chin and looked at Xiao Xiaodong and said, "What are your plans lately?"

Xiao Xiaodong said lightly: "Work hard."

Ouyang Jinyue looked at Xiao Xiaodong's serious look and couldn't help but rolled his eyes and said, "You are too desperate."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "You can't do it without desperation."

He still has to help his younger brother catch the peach blossoms. The younger brother's peach blossoms have already been built.

Xiao Xiaodong calmed his face and was worried. He went to his father and mother a few times recently. Although the father and mother father had covered up well, Xiao Xiaodong could still see it. The two people were worried. thing.

Xiao Xiaodong didn't quite understand why Xiao Jingting asked himself to talk to Xiao Xiaofan and asked Xiao Xiaofan not to rush to build a foundation. However, the vague parents' concerns are related to this matter. Xiao Xiaodong didn't know what his father and mother were worried about, so he could only practice hard.

Ouyang Jinyue: "...Let's talk about it, Lei Xuan built the foundation, really worthy of the genius of the Lei family."

Xiao Xiaodong stretched his face and said, "It's really awesome."

"If your younger brother is more serious, maybe he will build the foundation." Ouyang Jinyue said.

Xiao Xiaodong said lightly: "I'm not in a hurry, Xiaofan is still young." Xiao Xiaodong didn't understand why his father didn't seem to want his younger brother to build a foundation. However, he knew that his father must have done this for the sake of his younger brother.