Chapter 88

"Okay, hurry up and collect this magic snow lotus. If it is not for this lotus, we don't have to tear the face with the lady." The leading black man looked helpless.

"Huh, what's the matter, relying on the identity of Hou Mansion, we have to let her let her." The man with hanging eyebrows was dissatisfied.

"These people in the Hou Man's house hang their courtesy and honesty on their lips all day long. In essence, they are the most shameless."

"Put up a big game and don't know how many people are going to die."

"Okay, what are you doing so much? Pick up the lotus. Can we advance to the seventh level of Qi training? We can count on this lotus." The leading man said impatiently.

"Brother, let me pick it up," said the man with hanging eyebrows eagerly to try.

The leading man in black nodded. The man with dangling eyebrows could not wait to get into the water. The man was about to approach the magic snow lotus. A great deal of coercion overwhelmed him. "Brother, save..." The man's words were not finished yet. It was swallowed by Gu's mouth.

Sudden changes made the two people on the shore startle. Xiao Jingting, who was watching the situation on the tree, also thumped his heart.

"Ink black snake."

Xiao Jingting secretly rejoiced that he was worried about the sudden return of the three brothers. Therefore, he did not start with Huan Xuelian. If he did it in advance, he would be afraid that he was already in the snake's belly.

Before, Ouyang Mingyue and the three brothers were fighting fiercely, but the snake didn't bubble up, but now it suddenly appeared.

Xiao Jingting was shocked, and his head swiftly turned to see the strength of the ink black snake, which should be about nine levels of Qi practice. The magic snow lotus in the lake might be prepared for the foundation of the ink black snake.

The ink mysterious snake looked at the other two men in exasperation and rushed towards them.

The two men fled quickly, and the ink mysterious snake chased angrily.

Xiao Jingting quickly jumped down the tree and rushed towards the magic snow lotus. Carefulness is necessary. However, to go far on this path of cultivation, the spirit of adventure is also important. When the opportunity comes, the snake will not come back. But there is nothing wrong with yourself.

"Fuck things, stop me."

Xiao Jingting had just succeeded, and there was a clear voice.

Xiao Jingting was instantly panicked. One and two were so unstoppable characters. Ouyang Mingyue actually went back and returned. The girl might have been watching.

Perceiving the existence of Ouyang Mingyue, Xiao Jingting said nothing, turned and ran.

Although Ouyang Mingyue was injured, this woman is a magic weapon and should not be underestimated. Moreover, this woman will go back and forth, I am afraid that she is a little sure.

Seeing Xiao Jingting running away, Ouyang Mingyue immediately caught up.

Xiao Jingting jumped into the forest, struggling swiftly, and used three consecutive symbols of illness, and finally got rid of Ouyang Mingyue.

Xiao Jingting threw the illusion snow lotus into the Lingquan, and the sound in his mind finally fell silent.

Xiao Jingting quickly changed his clothes. When thinking of Ouyang Mingyue, Xiao Jingting couldn't help but feel a little lucky. When picking the lotus, he used a little cosmetic surgery just in case.