Chapter 146

"Sister, you are back, how is the situation?" Zhu Jin asked Xie Wanran and asked diligently.

Xie Wanran shook his head and said, "Xiao Jingting said that panacea is a matter of hatred."

Zhu Jin frowned and muttered sulkily, "Then I want to get the Elixir, not to find the ugly monster."

Xie Wanran pursed her lips. After half a ring, she nodded heavily and said, "I'm afraid it can only be so."

"This is too wrong for Sister Sister. If, Qiu Yun is really Cheng Yishu, then Sister Sister, aren't you a sheep?" Zhu Jin said angrily.

Xie Wanran gritted her teeth, and she had a deep grudge against Cheng Yishu. Cheng Yishu hated her deeply. If the so-called Qiu Yun was really Cheng Yishu, then she went to Menmun, fearing that she would humiliate herself.

"Uncle Master's illness can't be delayed." Xie Wanran said.

"Sister, this is too wrong for you! Uncle Master, he still doesn't appreciate it." Zhu Jin said a little reluctantly.

Xie Wanran bit his lip. At the time, when Cheng Yishu was there, not many people were talking to Cheng Yishu in Zongmen. Many people in Zongmen felt that Cheng Yishu relied on his grandfather, he was reckless, and acted recklessly. However, after Cheng Yishu left, many people fell Sympathy came from Cheng Yishu, and felt that Cheng Yishu was as good as Muyun, but she made it like this.

Xie Wanran gritted his teeth. If the medicine is really Cheng Yishu, what does it mean that Cheng Yishu gave the medicine to Xiao Jingting, and by the hand of Xiao Jingting, would the medicine be given to Muyun? If this is the case, does it mean that Qiu Yun's affection for Mu Yun is over?

Xie Wanran's thoughts continued to rotate, secretly saying: In the way Cheng Yishu's death was to Muyun, he shouldn't bear to watch Muyun die like this. He doesn't take out the panacea now, maybe he is just taking Joe.

"Sister, what's wrong with you?" Zhu Jin asked.

Xie Wanran shook his head and said, "It's okay."

"By the way, Senior Sister, Wu Xiangzong's Qiao Xiang is here. He may have come to Chen Xu." Zhu Jindao said.

Xie Wanran nodded and said, "I know."

Wushuangzong's status is now in jeopardy. Before Chen Xu's case, I don't know if it was Qiao Xiang's handwriting. If it were really Qiao Xiang's handwriting, then Qiao Xiang's sin would be great.

Xiao Xiaodong’s personal fellows were really lucky. They were bound by the Demon Blood Sect and could escape to life. They even met Chen Lifeng’s grandson.

"It's not easy for Qiao Xiang to catch up with Chen Xu." Xie Wanran said.

Zhu Jin asked, confused, "Why?"

"I looked at Xiao Xiaodong's guy. The relationship with Chen Xu seemed to be good." Xie Wanran said.

Zhu Jin froze for a moment and said, "Xiao Xiaodong is the guy whose contract beast is a chicken."

Xie Wanran nodded and said, "Yes."

"That kid is just a double spirit root, much worse than Qiao Xiang." Zhu Jin pondered.

Xie Wanran shook his head, and what about Shan Linggen, who hadn't grown up yet, was a weak man. The chicken next to Xiao Xiaodong looked unusual, and the boy was in his early tens to build the foundation. With a lot of thoughts, if Qiao Xiang wants to rob someone with Xiao Xiaodong, I'm afraid it's not easy.

...

After finishing everything in Ling Tanzhong, Qiu Yun turned and walked out to meet Xie Wanran.