Chapter 71

"The title deeds are here." Xiao Jinfeng said to Mu Shuyu.

Mu Shuyu looked at the title deeds in his hand and raised a bright smile. "With these title deeds, as long as the land is planted well, life should be guaranteed."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled bitterly and said, "The third brother's field is twice that of me, and the elder brother's field is four times that of me."

Mu Shuyu patted Xiao Jinfeng's shoulder and said: "Okay, we need so many fields, we can't take care of it, so much is enough." Although Mu Shuyu's heart is somewhat uneven for Xiao Jinfeng, this is Xiao after all Mu Shuyu couldn't say much about family affairs.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Also."

"Actually, your eldest brother asked for so many fields, too late to plant!" Mu Shuyu said.

"The eldest brother should want to go out, in fact, the eldest brother should not have planted the land." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Mu Shuyu looked at Xiao Jinfeng with surprise, and said, "Your elder brother, you have practiced Qi for five layers, haven't planted it yet?"

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Yes!"

Mu Shuyu froze for a moment, Xiao Jinfeng sourly continued: "Brother, don't worry about eating, drinking, or farming. Parents always feel that when he is more powerful, it's not too late to farm. "

"Well, don't talk about him," Mu Shu said. Recalling the mention of Tiancaidibao that day, Xiao Qingyan's arrogant appearance of corruption, Mu Shuyu felt very angry and funny.

Xiao Jinfeng probably felt annoyed. He took out a bottle of wine and patted it. "The third brother was loyal enough and gave him a lot of spirit wine. However, there have been no movements recently. This spirit wine is scarce every day, which is really disturbing."

Mu Shuyu looked at Xiao Jinfeng's distressed appearance and said helplessly: "You just drink less every day."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled awkwardly and said, "I thought, but I can't help it!"

"You!" Mu Shuyu shook his head tightly.

...

early morning.

Xiao Xiaodong took Xiao Xiaodan's hand and walked toward Xiao Chengfeng's other courtyard.

Xiao Xiaofan's small face turned red with excitement, and he jumped up and down, "Brother, you will see me later."

"Well, I'll watch your performance for a while. If you ask your aunt for money, if she doesn't give it, you will spit and roll and hug her thigh to bite her..." Xiao Xiaodong suggested.

Xiao Xiaofan blinked his eyes and was puzzled: "The elder brother, I'm spitting and rolling, holding my thigh to bite her, what are you doing?"

Xiao Xiaodong cleared his throat and said, "I'm on the side, cheering for you!"

Xiao Xiaofan didn't turn his head around, he nodded and said, "Okay."

Xiao Xiaodong couldn't help feeling guilty when he saw Xiao Xiaofan's promise.

After Liu Xian agreed to give the silver money, Xiao Jingting remembered the two thousand twos. Xiao Jingting was not too worried about Liu Xian's failure to pay the bills.

It was the uncle who owed the money. Xiao Jingting lent money to others in the last life.

Feeling disrespectful for his account, Xiao Jingting ghost thought of two small ones, so Xiao Jingting shamelessly gave this glorious and difficult task to two small ones.