Chapter 156

"Who is this guy! There are so many spirit stones." The foundation-builder, who has a net worth of hundreds of middle-grade spirit stones, is already amazing. Since the opening of the time practice room, Xiao Jingting is still the first to sprinkle. Hawkers under two thousand middle-grade spirit stones.

"This guy must be a descendant of a monk who was born in infants, and Jin Dan Xiu didn't have such a fortune."

"I heard that the people of Yin Guizong offended a local tyrant. This local tyrant has numerous magical tools and Lingbao on it.

"Yin Guizong is also unlucky. It offends such a guy in good manner, and the staff suffers a lot."

"However, the person who killed someone may not be better. The power of the Yin Gui Sect is huge. The young master of the Yin Gui Sect issued a wanted order and rewarded three top-grade spirit stones, not to mention this spirit stone, that is the manpower. Something on the board is also very eye-catching!"

Several people in the time practice room talked about Xiao Jingting's generosity, each with a complex look.

Xiao Jingting entered the time practice room, and felt a bit of pain in the jade space.

Xiao Jingting originally thought that the spirit stone in the space could last for several years. However, just two thousand pieces of middle grade spirit stone had just been dropped at once, which made Xiao Jingting feel deeply again that the spirit stone was not enough.

Xiao Jingting no longer delayed, sitting cross-legged in the time practice room to practice.

Among the family, Xiao Jingting had the worst qualifications. Xiao Jingting didn't say anything. While lamenting his son's good fortune, he was also worried that his son's cultivation had surpassed himself early and lost his father's majesty.

At this time, the practice room has to be said to be a timely rain, although this rain is really expensive.

Xiao Jingting gathered the spirit stones from the space rings he had harvested before, and the cultivators of the Yin Guizong were rich. The spirit stones from the space rings were gathered together, and there were hundreds of middle-grade spirit stones.

...

Xiao Xiaodong and Chen Xu walked together. A person arranged by Chen Lifeng for Chen Xu came in, and that person was mixed with people from other continents.

The cultivators of other continents suppressed the power of blood vows for the man. The man betrayed Chen Xu and told the people of other continents that Chen Xu had many good things coveted by the Jindan cultivators. The people of other continents At once, Xiao Xiaodong just met Chen Xu and saved Chen Xu's life.

After this incident, Chen Xu directly discarded the rhinoceros beads given by Chen Lifeng, and carefully searched for resources together with Xiao Xiaodong.

Chen Xu went through several battles with Xiao Xiaodong, and he was very sophisticated in his methods.

"The cultivators of other continents are so powerful!" Chen Xudao said.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yeah!" The cultivators of other continents are more fierce than them, and they know more about the secret realm than they do.

"I think cultivators from other continents, as if cultivators over the age of fifty have come in, should use special methods to cover up their age." Chen Xudao.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Well, I heard that there are also Jin Dan practitioners who have come in for self-reliance, that is the real ruthless character."