Chapter 134

Xiao Xiaofan looked at the Ling Yao Zong, and his eyes were full of curiosity, "Lei Xuan, what are these people doing!"

Lei Xuan shook his head and said, "I don't know!"

The people of the elixir are embroidered with different spirits on their sleeves, which is very easy to identify.

The elixir was led by a man in the late Jindan period, with extraordinary temperament.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at the leading man and tilted his head, "Who is the man led by the Essence of Medicine! He has a strong fire spirit on his body."

Lei Xuan glanced at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "It's called Muyun, it's a golden fire and two spirit roots." It's still the body of Xuan Yang, the genius of the Ling Yao Zong.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "No wonder."

The little chaffinch bounced around on the ground, "Brother, what's wrong with your flower!" Xiao Xiaofan puzzled.

Xiao Xiaodong shook his head and said, "I don't know, it seems particularly excited today."

Xiao Xiaofan squatted down and looked at the little chicken. He said suspiciously: "Why, is it the mating period, your brother, you have to get another chicken. Speaking, whether the flower is male or female!"

The little chicken roared and spit out a blue mist towards Xiao Xiaofan. Xiao Xiaofan suddenly felt dizzy.

The little chicken jumped to the top of Xiao Xiaofan's head all at once, pulling Xiao Xiaofan's hair into a mess.

Xiao Xiaodong tried his best to suppress the little chicken, so as not to let the little chicken continue to blame.

"It's not that the mating period is over, but that it's delicious." Xiao Xiaodong lowered his voice.

Behind Muyun, there is a long and flowery female nun. The nun’s mount is a blue feather swallow. Xiao Xiaodong came into contact with it for a period of time. She already knows that her little chicken is a carnivorous animal, and she especially likes it. Eat birds.

The little chicken is so irritable nowadays, most of them are interested in the green feather bird next to the other party. This green feather bird, how to say long, is a dish of the little chicken.

"Sister Wan Ran, that little brother's pet, has been staring at your Qing Yu Yan. The sister's Qing Yu Yan is so beautiful, and has surprised everyone's pets." Zhu Jinman of the Ling Yao Zong is pleased Said to Xie Wanran.

Xie Wanran looked in the direction of Xiao Xiaodong, "That's not a pet, it's a contract beast."

Zhu Jin said with some surprise: "The contract beast, no, who would take a chicken as a contract beast! This is what the lack of spirit beast lacks in making choices!"

Xie Wanran shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Zhu Jinman looked at the contract beast beside Xiao Xiaodong with curiosity, and Xiao Xiaodong looked at the little chicken on the ground ugly.

As soon as Xiaohua Chicken saw Qing Yuyan, his brain was full. He grabbed it and ate it. The desire of Xiaohua Chicken was too eager. This thought burst into Xiao Xiaodong's head. Xiao Xiaodong agreed to Xiaohua Chicken, buy him a few swallows to beat teeth, the little chickens calm down.

...

Xiao Jingting explored a circle and learned the purpose of the sentinel sect and Wushuang sect this time. There is a millenium bodhi tree in the Qingyun immortal gate. When the linden tree turns out, both factions will send people to exchange some materials for some.