Chapter 105

Xiao Jingting took Xiao Xiaofan around the stone shop every day, and then returned to Dongfu.

Xiao Xiaofan's ability to select stones is too strong, and Xiao Jingting's jade space is supplemented by spirit stones, and the spirit in it is rapidly enriched.

The magic snow lotus in the space has opened up, and Xu Muan's strength has also entered the eighth floor of Qi training.

"When the magic snow lotus becomes Lianhuadan, I should be able to enter the ninth level of Qi practice." Xiao Jingting said with pride.

Practicing Qi on the 9th floor! The Xiao family who was behind the scenes pretending to be everyone’s boudoir all day is the ninth level of Qi practice. If he is the ninth level of Qi practice, then he is a character who can rival the first person in the family. It is eye-popping and the scenery is infinite.

However, the life span of the nine layers of Qi training is still only one hundred years old, and you can only get a two hundred years old if you build a foundation, so you have to find a way to build a foundation.

In front of such a powerful force as Hou Mansion, there are still some people who can’t get rid of the ninth level of Qi practice.

Thinking of building the foundation, Xiao Jingting couldn't help but have some blood.

Although Ouyang Mingyue has a good attitude towards them, he actually does not consciously have a taste of gifts. His current practice is still not enough to see in front of those big families.

"Xiao Dong? I haven't gone to play with him for the past two days." Xiao Jingting asked Xu Muan.

Xu Muan sighed softly and said, "Xiao Dong said, it seems that he has sensed the bottleneck of the third level of Qi training, so he should retreat and practice."

Xiao Jingting: "..." My eldest son, the whole desperately Sanlang! It’s a shame to make yourself an old man when you’re free.

"Xiaodong's pressure is a bit big." Xu Muan said with some worry.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said helplessly: "At a young age, so sentimental, I went to see him."

Xu Muan secretly sighed, Xiaofan's cultivation behavior has already caught up with Xiaodong. At that time, Xiaofan was almost like Xiaodong. Xiaofan shouldered the important task of "supporting the family". It was a little anxious. After all, two children, Xiao Jingting loved Xiaodong even more, and what was more capable was Xiaodong.

In the final analysis, it was too painful when I was a child, so some suffer from a loss.

Wasn't he himself? Now Xiao Jingting is very good to him, but when he dreamed back at midnight, he always worried that everything that is good now is just a dream.

Xiao Jingting entered the house and saw Xiao Xiaodong sitting cross-legged on the bed, his face dignified.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong's tight face and shook his head.

Xiao Xiaodong opened his eyes and was shocked to see Xiao Jingting.

"Dad, why are you here?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

Xiao Xiaodong's face was calm, but Xiao Jingting was still able to see it, and Xiao Xiaodong was somewhat restrained.

Xiao Jingting rubbed Xiao Xiaodong's head and said, "See you not eating, come and see you."

Xiao Xiaodong shrugged and said, "I'm not hungry, Dad, I'm a monk. It doesn't matter if I don't eat two meals a day."

"You are still a kid. The kid should eat well and don't think too much."