Chapter 112

The auction was in full swing, and a bottle of elixir was auctioned out.

In the wilderness continent, the alchemy master claimed that the medicine was so hard to find that the auction was pushed to the peak again and again.

In front of various foreign forces, the four major families in Mocheng are completely uncompetitive. Occasionally, people from the four major families bid for prices, and they were quickly suppressed.

Xiao Chengfeng watched the prices of various immortals, soaring like rockets, and then reached their height beyond their reach.

"Those guys are crazy." Xiao Chengfeng sullenly said.

Xiao Lifeng's eyes widened and muttered: "Pill medicine is really provided by Jing Ting, then he can be crazy."

In this auction, only spirit stones are collected! The people of the Xiao family are extravagant in using top-grade spirit jade to practice, but the auction only collects spirit stones. So many spirit stones are enough to cultivate several levels of Qi for the family.

Xiao Chengfeng narrowed his eyes, what the **** was Xiao Jingting! How could it suddenly become a master of building foundation, that prodigal man, how can it not be like someone who can do this! Could it be said that people have won the house, Xiao Chengfeng shook his head, secretly said: The people who are proficient in the law of the house are all fierce and extremely evil, although Xiao Jingting has changed a lot, but it is good for Xu Muan, for Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu is not bad, it makes no sense!

Sun Miaomiao looked towards the private room upstairs. Before that, she saw Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan enter the private room upstairs.

Sun Miaoyin looked at Sun Miaomiao's expression, sighed, and said, "Miao Miao, don't look at it." Xiao Jingting has changed too much. Before that, Sun Miaoyin also thought about making Sun Miaomiao and Xiao Jingting broken into a mirror, but looking at Xiao Jingting's appearance I know it's impossible.

"How can a person change so much?" Sun Miao muttered.

Sun Miaoyin smiled bitterly. She also wanted to know about this problem! Xiao Jinfeng had the best relationship with Xiao Jingting. I heard that when Xiao Jingting came back, Xiao Jinfeng was immediately under the guard of Xiao Jingting, and he was promoted to practice Qi eighth. With such a younger brother, Xiao Jingfeng was the worst to practice Qi after nine.

"Fifty."

"Fivety-eight."

"..."

"Seventy-two."

"Eighty."

"It's Lianhuadan. I heard that with this thing, it's easy to advance to the eighth floor of Qi Qi." Sun Miao said.

Sun Miaoyin nodded and said, "Yeah!" But what's the use, the Sun family is competing at all, but those other families, good things are in front of them, they can only watch.

More than one hundred elixirs were photographed at the auction. More than half of Xiao Jingting's unused stock elixirs were cleared, and a total of more than 1,600 spirit stones were obtained, plus a pile of spirit grass.

...

Xiao Jingting counted the harvest, and a message came to Xiao Jingting.

"What's the matter!" Xu Muan asked, tilting his head.

"Miss Ouyang came to me." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan hesitated and said, "Ouyang Mingyue." Xu Muan frowned, and this woman, Ouyang Mingyue, always gave Xu Muan a very shrewd feeling.