Chapter 78

In his busy schedule, Xiao Jingting took Xu Muan around the city's big business.

"What nonsense, what storage bracelet do I buy? I stayed at home all day, and I didn't have a place to go. What should I do with this thing?" Xu Muan stood at the counter and shook his head desperately at Xiao Jingting next to him.

"Let things go!" Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "I have nothing to put!"

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan looked at the storage bracelets in front of the counter on the ground floor of the firm, and a woman in Tsing Yi walked downstairs.

"Miss Sun, do you really don't want this mackerel cloud gauze? This is a rare mackerel gauze. It's warm in winter and cool in summer. It's only two thousand two silver. It's actually not very expensive." A receptionist followed the woman in Tsing Yi Road.

Xiao Jingting looked subconsciously behind him and found that Miss Sun was Sun Miaomiao.

Sun Miaomiao saw Xiao Jingting's face, and his face was hot for a while.

The receptionist who served Xiao Jingting said with a smile: "Master Xiao, do you want me to wrap this storage bracelet for you?"

"We don't want it."

"It's about to come, no need to wrap it." Xiao Jingting took the storage bracelet and put it on Xu Muan's hand.

"Master Xiao, you are a gold member, totaling 9,500."

Xiao Jingting paid the money very readily.

"Master Xiao, you are doing such a big business right now. For those more than nine thousand two silvers, for you, your heart is nine cents."

Xiao Jingting smiled bitterly and said, "What are you talking about? It's just a small business, just enough to make ends meet."

Sun Miaomiao looked at the bracelet on Xu Muan's hand, only to feel that his eyes were burned by the bright bracelet.

Xiao Jingting said to Xu Muan: "Let's go look at other things."

"Xiao Jingting." Sun Miaomiao shouted with a high voice.

Xiao Jingting turned to look at Sun Miaomiao and asked, "Sister in the lobby, is there anything wrong?"

Sun Miaomiao pointed to the shawl gown in the hands of the receptionist behind him and said, "I like this, you buy it for me."

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a while, and Miss Sun was also very famous for being arrogant and capricious. However, after Xiao Jingting heard that Sun Miaomiao had married Xiao Muhong, he converged a lot. Now it seems that there is no convergence at all!

"Sister-in-law, I don't have enough money. If you want to buy it, you should find Xiao Muhong's cousin. My family has to import it again recently. I will try to earn more money and support the family." Xiao Jingting sincerely said.

Sun Miao Miao was annoyed and said: "Xiao Jingting, you said before that I like something, and you will buy it for you if you go bankrupt, don't you say anything?"

Xiao Jingting: "..." That was what the original owner said! Well, who let him take over the original owner's body, Sun Miaomiao is also considered out of it, and the public is so broad that he is not afraid of Xiao Muhong's confession.

"Tangsao, I was still young, and I didn't speak with my brain. Nowadays, you are all married to your cousin. Don't mention the previous things."

Xu Muan pulled Xiao Jingting's sleeve and said, "Let's go first."