Chapter 99

Xiao Jingting stocked up his supplies and placed the three babies in the car, ready to go on the road.

Xiao Xiaojin lay on the knee of Xiao Xiaodong holding the milk jug. Xiao Xiaodong held Xiao Xiaojin in one hand and took the milk jug in the other, drinking the animal milk with great effort.

Looking at Xiao Xiaodong holding the milk carafe and drumming his cheeks, Xiao Jingting suddenly felt a little funny. Xiao Jingting secretly said: His son, finally, looks like a child, so that’s right. It had to be like a little old man, and it seemed that his father seemed immature.

When Xu Muan came out, Xiao Jingting said: "Are you ready? Are you ready to sit in the car?"

Xu Muan hesitated a moment and said, "Otherwise, let me drive."

Xiao Jingting raised his eyebrows. From the perspective of someone staring at them in the past few days, they would not be too peaceful. Xu Muan suggested that he should drive, but could not believe his ability?

Xiao Jingting was embarrassed and said, "Just go in and take care of the children."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting with some suspicion. Xiao Jingting said angrily: "So what do I do, my cultivation is above you." Well, his fighting talent is a bit lame, but people always have a During the adaptation period, he is very powerful now.

Xu Muan nodded and said sincerely: "Yes, you are better than me."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan in a serious way, somehow, his face was a bit hot, and Xiao Jingting waved his hand and said, "Just go in and take care of the children, I can handle it."

Xu Muan heard the words, nodded and got into the car.

Xiao Jingting drove the Bijiao horse away from Bifeng City.

In the car, Xu Muan looked at the three little dolls, feeling a little worried.

"Mother, are you worried?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "It's okay." Xu Muan thought that since the other party sent only a few monks with four levels of Qi to monitor them, those who wanted to come behind would not be able to do anything.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xu Muan and said, "Mother, let my father drive, will he get lost!"

Xu Muan: "..." It is really possible!

...

"Brother Pei, you are sure that there are still 15 spirit stones on Xiao Jingting's body." asked a man in black with a scar on his face.

Pei Song nodded and said, "It should be."

Mo Hei coldly glanced at Pei Song and said, "Finely, fifteen spirit stones, I want eight."

Pei Song nodded and said, "I know, I know."

"It has been more than half a year since Xiao Jingting got the fifteen spirit stones. You are sure that he still has spirit stones on him." Mo Hei said suspiciously after seeing Pei Song agree.

Pei Song frowned and said, "Even if he doesn't have any spirit stones on him, he recently sold Elixir and made a lot of money."

Mo Hei thought for a while and found it reasonable. He said: "Okay."

"For a while, I restrained Xiao Jingting. You deal with Xu Muan. Xu Muan is a six-layer Qi practitioner. It is said that he has some skills and may be a bit tricky. You can start with a few children around him. Xu Muan will definitely be in chaos."

Mo Hei smiled coldly, and was a little unhappy: "Relax, one Qi Qi is only six layers, the Qi Qi that died in my hand is several, you are still afraid that I can't deal with one Qi Qi 6 The twins on the floor."