Chapter 158

That golden-capped red-tailed scorpion seems to be a good thing!" Xiao Jingting said.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Yeah! The golden-topped red-tailed scorpion ranks eighth on the list of spirits, and many of the spirits on the list are extinct. It ranks eighth, which is not easy anymore. The golden-topped redtail The scorpion is violently toxic and is used for sneak attacks. It is never harmful.

"Golden-topped red-tailed scorpion, how to solve it!" Xiao Jingting asked.

Chen Xu shook his head and said, "Well, I only know a way to find Yuanying monks and force the poison out, but there are no Yuanying monks here, neither Jin Dan."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"There is no other way?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Chen Xu thought for a while and said, "There should be several kinds of Danfang that can be solved, but, I don't know. Since the development of the cultivation world, many spirits have been extinct, so it is not necessarily useful to have Danfang."

"Let's go and see the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion first," Xiao Jingting pondered.

"Father, you are interested in the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion!" Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! You see you have a chicken, your brother has a nest of bugs, and your father and I want to raise something."

Xiao Xiaodong: "..."

Chen Xu looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Uncle Xiao, this spirit is not very easy to tame, and once bitten, it's life and death."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Well, so, from the long-term consideration, we can first go to the nest of the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion. Generally speaking, where such highly poisonous poisonous insects grow, there will be restraints on this poisonous insect. Spirit grass grows." It is best to research the antidote first, then go to the scorpion.

"A lot of people have already been there." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting smiled bitterly and said, "It looks like there are more than one smart people! I hope this golden-topped red-tailed scorpion's nest hasn't been damaged too badly, so let's go."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Okay!"

Xiao Jingting and his party found the golden-red scorpion near the nest.

Xiao Jingting found several black bodies near the lair. However, the space ring on the body had already been called to the foot.

"A lot of people died!" Xiao Jingting said.

"A lot of experts come in Lingbao Pavilion itself. If the matter is so resolved, people don't have to offer a reward." Chen Xudao.

Xiao Jingting walked around the cave for a while. He listened to the alarm of Yupei Space. He heard that Yupei Space could be used for detoxification. The grass is like a weed, and its appearance is not impressive.

Xiao Jingting planted the grass into the jade pendant like a treasure.

...

Xiao Xiaodong went out to ask for a circle, and returned to the cave house where Xiao Jingting was.

"Father, I have inquired about it. The young master in Lingbao Pavilion is not in good condition. It seems that it will not be long before he lives. Lingbao Pavilion has gathered a lot of people who have been poisoned by the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion. To cure a disease, it is necessary to treat the people outside first, and if it is effective, you can contact the young master."