Chapter 94

Zhao Jin's eyes turned to Xiao Xiaofan, seemingly admiring: "Little boy, did you pick this stone?"

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yes!"

"At a young age, you have practiced Qi on the second floor. There is boundless future!"

Xiao Xiaofan smiled shyly.

Zhao Jin came fast, went fast, got the elixir and left.

Ouyang Jing looked at this scene, his heart thumped, Xiao Qingyan's younger brother actually got on a foundation-builder, and got a dozen pieces of spirit stone, so good luck! Thinking of the dozen pieces of spirit stones, Ouyang Jing Shi Ju felt panic.

Houfu's family is great, but there are many people in the same family. Ouyang Jing's father is not high, and she has no status in Houfu. She is also a girl. Although she is also from Houfu, she and Ouyang Jinyue Treatment, that is heaven and earth.

"Dad, what is the elixir silkworm?" Xiao Xiaofan asked.

"It's the silkworm?" Xiao Jingting said. He does not know what the elixir silkworm is! However, looking at the reaction of the senior, it should be a good thing.

Ouyang Jinyue glanced at Xiao Xiaofan with disdain, and said, "You don't even know what the elixir silkworm is, you are stupid."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Well, he didn't know, he was stupid.

"Who says I don't know! The elixir silkworm is the silkworm! I already know." Xiao Xiaofan raised his chest.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"No culture, it's terrible." Ouyang Jinyue shook his head and looked disgusted. "Elixir silkworms are not ordinary silkworms. The elixir silkworms are the silkworms that grew up eating elixir. The color of the elixir silkworm body will follow. It changed with the change of the aura in its body. The silkworm just now was already purple, which is equivalent to Jiu Pin Ling Zhi."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Ouyang Jinyue, and some admired: "You know so much!"

"Of course, my knowledge far exceeds your imagination." Ouyang Jinyue said proudly.

Hou's classics are like a cloud, Ouyang Jinyue has been reading the book since childhood, and his knowledge is far from that of ordinary children.

"However, you just said that the silkworm is not valuable, you lie to me!" Xiao Xiaofan complained.

Ouyang Jinyue stomped his feet and said, "That's because I didn't see clearly." Although Ouyang Jinyue knew the elixir of silkworm, he hadn't seen it before, and he couldn't recognize it.

"Oh, I didn't see it clearly! Did you not recognize it!"

"Who can't recognize it, I just didn't see it clearly, kid, you're lucky!" Ouyang Jinyue turned to the topic.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yes! My luck has always been good."

...

Xiao Xiaofan gambled a spirit silkworm and sold a dozen pieces of spirit stone to Xu Muan's ear at once.

"I'm back?" Xu Muan said.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yes! Mother, I bet on a silkworm today, I wanted to roast and eat it, but if someone wants to buy it, my father sells it."

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said angrily: "Eat eat, you know to eat, and you are not afraid of choking."

Xiao Xiaofan was frustrated and said: "I just think about it. There is only one silkworm. It is not too roasted. If you sell it, sell it."