Chapter 161

After conquering the nest of scorpions, Xiao Jingting's strength soared.

"Next, where do we go? Does Chen Shao have any suggestions?" Xiao Jingting asked with great enthusiasm.

"We can go find the stars." Chen Xu said without thinking.

"Starry flowers, what's the role?" Looking at Chen Xu, Xiao Jingting knew that Chen Xu had long wanted to find the starry flowers, which must be an important thing.

"To go to the inner city, you need to go through the misty swamp. The misty swamps in the misty swamps can be resisted by the stars." Chen Xudao said.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and thought thoughtfully: "So, if you want to go to the inner city to find the lavender, you will get the stars."

Chen Xu nodded and said, "It can also be said that if there are stars and flowers, it is much easier to resist the miasma, and the chances of survival are also greater."

"Since this is the case, let's hurry and leave." Xiao Jingting was depressed, and none of these matters was mentioned.

Xiao Jingting can be sure that Zong Men is also aware of these things, but Zong Men knows but does not tell them that Qingyun Xianmen still can't believe these marginal figures, or that they are not taken seriously.

Those cultivators who built the summit of Qingyun Xianmen must know a lot of secrets, and those individuals are the trump card of Zongmen.

Xiao Jingting heard that before entering the secret realm, some cultivators were called by Yun Zong's predecessors to give them special magic weapons and magical charms. Of course, the importance of Zong Men also comes at a price, Tian Xia Among the mysterious realms, there are many treasures that have effects on Jindan and Yuanying.

Those Jindan and Yuanying cultivators could not come in, so they appointed these foundation cultivators to come in, looking for something, and if they couldn't find it, those people wouldn't be good to go back to the sect.

"It's not too late, let's hurry." Chen Xu said. In fact, some time ago, Chen Xu was already anxious and wanted to find the stars, but Xiao Jingting was busy conquering his golden-topped red-tailed scorpion. Chen Xu was too dangerous to go alone.

Chen Xu looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "Uncle Xiao, many people have passed, let's start as soon as possible."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay! But, will that starry flower make people already have light?"

Chen Xu shook his head and said indifferently: "This will not, the stars and flowers are not good."

...

Xiao Jingting and his party walked to a lake and saw many people surrounding the lake.

"Starry flowers grow on the small island opposite the lake, and the whole island is surrounded by the lake water."

"There is a prohibition on this lake. It can't fly over the sky and can only cross the river by boat."

"There is a very fierce crocodile in the river. If you are unlucky, you will be swallowed by the crocodile." Chen Xu introduced.