Chapter 76

Sun Miaoyin looked back and looked at the beverage shop behind him, his eyes darkened.

Sun Miaoyin secretly said: After Xiao Jinfeng chose Mu Shuyu, the wind and water had already risen! Although this shop is Xiao Jingting, I heard that Xiao Jinfeng has a lot of divisions. The employees in the shop are all invited by Xiao Jinfeng except for the two little ghosts. If Xiao Jinfeng is attentive, he is ignorant of the money, and he is not aware of it. Even if Xiao Jinfeng does nothing, after a while, Xiao Jinfeng is probably a rich man.

The younger generations of the four big families are still reaching out to ask for money at home, like Xiao Jinfeng who makes a lot of money.

"Miss, let's go, Miss Miao Miao should be in a hurry." The maid said to Sun Miaoyin.

Sun Miaoyin nodded and said, "Okay."

"Sister, you came to see me." Sun Miaomiao couldn't help but see Sun Miaoyin.

Sun Miaoyin nodded and said, "Yes! How are you and Xiao Muhong going recently?"

Sun Miaomiao's face changed and said, "Okay, but he is not as intimate to me as before." A slap did not sound, Xiao Muhong was cold to her, and she was not as full of expectations as Xiao Muhong was. In the meantime, I always feel something is missing.

The old man went out and closed again, and now Wang Lu is at home, Wang Lu is targeting their big house, and the rank is higher than the previous level. The former mother-in-law Liu Xian, who was eager, was in front of Wang Lu, and the atmosphere did not dare to take a breath. The previous scenery was completely absent, and Sun Miaomiao always felt that the people in the family were laughing at her.

"When I came, I went to Xiao Jingting's cold drink shop."

When Sun Miaomiao heard Sun Miaoyin's words, his complexion suddenly became complicated. Recently, the children of the Xiao family are drinking the beverages in the shop. Many people in the Sun family drink the beverages. Xiao Jinfeng also sent some drinks to the house. , Simply not enough points.

"I heard that one day can have five thousand two dollars in income." Sun Miaomiao clenched his fists.

It is said that the raw materials of beverages are basically produced by Xiao Jingting himself, and the cost is only some cheap labor costs. In this way, the cold drink shop should have a profit of more than 100,000 two silver a month. This income has already been equal to that of the family. The elders are almost there.

The most important thing for cultivation is resources. Xiao Jingting and his two brothers have money, and their strength will rise sooner or later.

Sun Miaoyin nodded and said, "It shouldn't be much difference. When I went, the business of the beverage shop was very good."

Sun Miaomiao pursed her lips and said, "I really didn't expect Xiao Jingting to be able to do this step." She had really underestimated the second ancestor before, knowing that Xiao Jingting was so good, she wouldn't... Unfortunately, it was too late... …

"I bought a few bottles of fruit wine there." The beverage is suitable for mass consumption, but the fruit wine takes the high-end route and is very expensive.

Sun Miaoyin opened a bottle of fruit wine and drank it from Sun Miaomiao.

"It tastes good, and the aura is also very strong." Sun Miaomiao's resolute evaluation.

Sun Miaoyin nodded and said, "The store is limited to six bottles of spirit wine every day, and it is sold out every day. The things are not good and it is impossible to sell them."

Sun Miaomiao clenched his fists and said, "It is true." Xiao Jingting's cold drink shop is now a hot topic at home, and the little servants in the family are now talking about it. The younger generation of the Xiao family, the most productive are Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng who came later .