Chapter 165

"Master Yun, did you find your life-saving benefactor?" Liu Jinrong said curiously.

Yunbei Xin shook his head and said with some regret: "Not yet, the other party is a master, and it seems that he does not want to reveal his identity."

After being sober, Yunbei spent a lot of time to trace the details of the other party, but the person who sent the delivery box was very unremarkable. The person in charge at the time did not pay attention, so there has been no progress.

Yunbei Xin is a persevering person. The more mysterious the other party is, the more he wants to get the details of the other party, so even if there is no progress, Yunbei Xin still has not given up.

Liu Jinrong nodded and said, "There are always some cultivators who are extremely eccentric and behave strangely."

Yunbei Xin nodded and said, "Yes! The other party is really weird."

"By the way, I heard that the nest of golden-topped red-tailed scorpions are all gone. Presumably it was Brother Yun's handwriting." In the view of Liu Jinrong, Yunbeixin had suffered the loss of the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion. After healed, he must find the golden-capped red-tailed scorpion to take revenge.

Yunbeixin smiled bitterly and said, "I am ashamed, not me."

Liu Jinrong said with some surprise: "Not you?"

Yunbei Xin nodded and said, "Yes! The golden-topped red-tailed scorpion is extremely poisonous. For my business, the Lingbao Pavilion is so scorched that I will never go to cause trouble again. This nest of golden-topped red-tailed scorpion is gone. It's really strange." Yunbei Xin actually thought about revenge, but there are too many things, and others can't take care of him for a while, and when the stabilization, the nest of scorpions has disappeared without a trace.

Liu Jinrong frowned, saying: "So, the bug will not be asked to conquer."

Yunbei Xin nodded and said, "There is such a possibility."

Liu Jinrong's eyes widened, then he smiled bitterly and said, "This talent is really talented, it's really shameful."

Yunbeixin smiled and said: "Brother Liu does not have to be arrogant. This golden-capped red-tailed scorpion is conquered or eaten by natural enemies. It is not easy to say."

Yunbei Xin went to see the cave of the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion afterwards. The entire cave is clean. If it encounters a natural enemy, it should leave traces of fighting.

Yunbei believes that the nest of golden-tailed red-tailed scorpion is conquered, and that person is probably the one who gave himself the antidote. The other party has a detoxifying panacea, naturally there is no fear, but the scorpion king is in the late foundation period, and his men still have There is a nest of helpers who want to take over, even if there is an antidote is very tricky.

"Brother Liu, Qingyun Immortal Gate, are there so many people here?" Yunbei Xin asked.

Liu Jinrong nodded and said, "It's almost that much."

"I heard that Chen Xu, the grandson of Senior Chen, had a good relationship with a noble cultivator, and I don't know where." Yunbei Channel.

"Master Chen was just uncomfortable. Brother Xiao Xiaodong went to accompany him." Liu Jinrong said.

Yunbei Xin said with a smile: "Really? It seems that the relationship between the two is really good!"

...

Xiao Jingting and his party came out. Xiao Jingting saw a butterfly perched on Yunbeixin's shoulder. When he entered, the butterfly flew towards Xiaojingting and others, and returned to Yunbeixin's shoulder, scaring Xiaojingting. A jump.