~~ 63. ~~

*Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, and try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you. - Jenna Morasca*

It was finally the D-day that the twins had been anticipating to visit the so-called mansion of their sister's friend. Lola had told them about the few days' visit to her friend's house - as she put it for the girls, and they had been so eager. They had been shouting it all week to their neighbours and their friends at school before the mid-term break.

It didn't take much to convince their father to let them visit Demilade mansion. He agreed that the children need to go out and explore. They had never been the visiting type. So he let them have their way. And they've all been looking forward to it since he gave his permission.

And on a faithful day, Demilade's driver came to pick them up just after he dropped him at his office in the morning. Demilade had insisted that his driver come pick them up instead of wasting transportation fare and the stress of entering one bus to the other with the little kids.

Daniel was quiet all through the ride. He had been speechless when he saw their ride. He couldn't believe he would be driven to his destination in a such model car. And he seem a bit shy seeing as his friends keep asking where he was going and who owned the ride. He didn't believe his sister's billionaire boyfriend will let his driver bring his latest Toyota car to the kind of locality they live in. But he said nothing to his sister that didn't seems a bit surprised. He guessed the few weeks she spent with him had made her get used to everything.

The inside of the car was something to talk about. He could write three pages of notes describing the interior of the car.

But he didn't say much about their trip. Although deep down him he anticipated what it will be like and he was sort of curious to meet her sister's boyfriend.

He wasn't sure what he was going to meet. He has a feeling that his sister was finding a way for him to accept her boyfriend and forgive his misdeeds to her at the beginning of the deal. So he already has something in mind when he has a chance to sit and talk with him. And that will decide the outcome of what his sister wanted.

And he was excited about it but he didn't make it obvious.

§§§§§

"This house is so big sister Lola," Tife said when they had finally settled down. They did a little tour of some parts of the house after they arrived.

Lola also introduced them to Deborah who was so excited to have more people inside the house.

She was holding a glass containing juice that Deborah had given each of them earlier.

"Yes, and it is beautiful. Is this where you've been working sister Lola?" Tito, the youngest of the twins asked.

"She is not working here," Tife, her sister answered. "This is her boyfriend's house."

"What? Tife, who told you that?" Daniel asked.

"I just know," she answered confidently, moving her hand dramatically.

Daniel looked at his little cousin with a perplexed look, eyes wide open and the little girl smiled with a shrug.

"That your small head. You're getting wiser than your age. I'm going to lock you in a room for a year when we get home, " he threatened her.

"You can't!" She cried.

"Watch and see what I can do," Daniel said in a mock harsh tone which scared the little girl.