PLEASE READ

Hi everyone!!! I am posting this to say a few things.

First and foremost, I sincerely apologize for the late updates. It had been usual of me during the process of writing this book and that is why I am sincerely apologizing.

30 Days Deal is different from my other stories. I have known it would be a long book from the onset. Although not this long but I love it like that anyway. And that is why it wasn't like Unbreakable Bond which I already have a hard copy of. As for Facade, it was easier since it was teen fiction and the chapters were shorter. If you are an experienced reader and you've read my previous works and 30 Days Deal, you will be able to tell the difference between the books. That is why 30 Days Deal is different. So please try and understand me.

And also, I'm super busy. And I can't write in one hour and just post. I don't write that way. I can take three to four hours to write a chapter and use another three to two hours to edit it. Sometimes a day because new ideas may come. So please understand me. And there is writer's block sometimes. I have plans to update on the first of this month as a new year present but the holiday was filled with work and I wasn't able to complete the chapters.

The main reason why I decided to post this is because of three reasons. The first reason is to apologize, which I had done above. The second is to let you know that I won't be updating for a while. I am not saying I won't update again. It is just for the time being.

I won't update 30 Days Deal for now. 30 Days Deal is almost at the end and I want to write all the chapters and post them at once. So you won't have to wait for one or another chapter. I will write the rest of the chapters for this book and update everything. Please I hope you understand and be patient with me. I am also desperate to start another book. I have spent too long on this one.

Thirdly, I also want to announce that 30 Days Deal will have a Sequel!!

I have a lot prepared for the sequel. Those of you that want to know more about Fareed and Ada will know that in the sequel. Just a hint about the sequel; the sequel will be more than just Demilade and Lola. I will hint you guys on other things about the book and the title when I end 30 Days Deal.

So once again, I ask for your patience and understanding. And I apologize for disappointing you. Please understand me. I promise the update won't take too long.

Thank you for your understanding. You guys are the best 😘😘