~~ 10. ~~

*Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. *

Day 1

          The next day was a Monday morning and it will be her official first day in the house. Lola wakes at her usual time - five am. That is the time she wakes up at home to clean the house and prepare food with the help of her brother. Before going to wake the twins up and get them ready for school.

            But she woke up to a strange bed with a strange smell.

            She scrunched her face and looked around the room trying to understand where she is. Then it dawned on her that she wasn't at home or in her familiar bed. The room had the strong perfume she was on yesterday. And it smells so different from her usual perfume.

           She stood up and then she remembered that she had nothing to do in the house. Everything was neat. If she decided to sweep the room, it won't take a minute to finish doing it since it wasn't dirty.

           She finished unpacking her belongings where she had stopped the previous day. She took her shower cap and other bathing materials to the bathroom. She set the bed when she stands up and she went to take her bath but it was still early, she decided to go downstairs to see if there is anything she could help out with. She is not used to sitting down without doing anything. She thinks she will become lazy if she doesn't do it.

             She went downstairs, the kitchen seem recently moped and she walk out so she won't step on it. She went to sit in the dining room and she look round the house. The house is so large and well decorated. Everywhere was neat and sparkling. The floor of the staircase has light in it. The chandeliers in the house are nothing she had ever since before except in movies.

             She walked quietly to the other side of the house and then she realised that there were two living rooms. It was well furnished as the first one but with different colours and decorations. It was decorated in black and white. Even the armchair and TV were white and black.

            She stood in awe admiring the design of the house. She never believed she will step into a house like this.

             And what is most surprising was that it belong to only one man. And he is single and a bachelor.

             If her whole family were to live here, they will still be privacy for each of them in the house. Someone could get lost in the house.

            She sat on one of the black armchairs facing the white one. The room seems rarely used, unlike the first one she had been entering since she came to the house. If only her brother was to see this? She wishes she could show him. He had always wanted to be an engineer so he could build a mansion for their father. And he loved to admire good architectural work.

             She wished it was in a different circumstance. Like...... If Demilade is her boyfriend. Not a fake one. She wouldn't mind bringing her brother and twins sisters here to have a moment in luxury.

             The thought brought tears to her eyes. She had always dreamed of her family being there when she made it in life.

           But this is not an accomplishment. The thought came up in her mind. And she agreed. It is not. It is all a lie. It is just a Facade.

          Just a deal.

          She stood up slowly and went back to the kitchen. The floor was already dried. She admired the accessories in the kitchen. Everything was complete. There were two standing refrigerators. One black, one white. The black one had light all over it and she could see everything inside of it. It was well stuck up.