Acknowledgment. Not An Update.

Just like the heading says, it's not an update. This is just something that I got inspired by someone and I think the person is right.

We've got to acknowledge and at least appreciate those people that have given us encouragement in this wonderful talent of writing.

So guys give me the chance to say acknowledge some people.  First and Foremost, my thanks go to Almighty God, my heavenly father for the gift He bestows upon me. Without Him, I am nothing. Thank you, Lord.

And to those - even though I don't know you guys - Who created this beautiful app creating this nice community and a chance for writers like me to express and expand our talent. This is a wonderful thing you did.

So the people below are amazing writers that have encouraged me, become a friend and inspire me to do more. And most especially make me proud to be a writer.

Iyanuoluwa-Temi - is one of the writers I admire so much. Fluent writer, inspiring and very nice and humble. She is there to answer any time. Eye of the Storm is a great work.

Timilehin06- you've always been an amazing reader and now you are becoming a beautiful writer. Your works Teenagehood and Just One Boost are excellent works. You need to check out her book.

WendyOpurum212- my Wattpad friend and a good humorous writer. She always gives me a vibe I can't explain.

Rihanna_Adedeji- we are not so close aside from reader and writer relationships. But know that you've got a big admirer. I'm a lover of your work. I always got inspired by your work.

Daniel_lexy- his book Daniella is one of a kind. Not your regular cliché. More natural. I admire your work.

AlexisThompsons I salute you for your great writing skill.

xxinloves xxinlove I have two writers with that name and both of them are amazing writers even if one is a Nigerian but doesn't write Nigerian theme stories. I love your work.

imaginator1D- who hasn't read After. That person who hasn't read it has not read the main book. You are a great writer. This is from a big fan.

zaarsenist - Her book is the first I ever read here on Wattpad. The Light as a feather series. My best mystery book ever. You need to read it. Even if I never like the fact that Trey died.

KatherineArlene
nice_nado_123
Agnesomalia
Teefabulous
Macedonia2901
Donaldprince

And finally, the person who made me challenged me to do this.

Miss yewandejoseph is my number one favourite Nigerian writer on Wattpad. She doesn't know that but she is. Writer of Meeting the president's son, My Days at Crown School and my favourite Dangerous Love. She is humorous, beautiful and an awesome writer. Thanks for this idea, the humour in your book and for inspiring me.

   So all of you are amazing, magnificent writers that I met here on Wattpad. I learn from you and you make me proud and prove that this gift of writing is not bad and we can do great things with it. You make me love writing the most. They are many people out there looking up to you... To us. Thank you.

You can also do this to acknowledge those amazing writers who encourage you.

And to my other friends and readers even if I can't mention all of you, you are always in my heart. A very BIG THANK YOU. ❤️❤️♥️😍 😍 😍😘😘💖💖💖