《 Prologue 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A young blonde–barely the age of nine, could be seen darting down the path of a cobblestone and wooden bridge.

Lava bubbling underneath the bridge that led deeper into the extremely hot territory called the Nether.

"Tommy, be careful!" An older man with blonde hair and white wings-that were tipped with black feathers, hollered not wanting the boy to fall.

Two others followed after the man giving the younger blonde a look of disappointment.

"Don't worry, dad! I'll be fine!" Tommy hollered quite loudly.

The man, Philza or also known as Phil, sighed and shook his head in clear disappointment.

"Techno, please go after your brother while Wilbur and I mine up some glowstone," Phil groaned lightly as he pinched the top of his nose.

"Hm," Techno hummed out with a nod of his head and chased after the blonde, switching to his human form.

Pink locks flowed behind Techno as he did his best to keep up with the wild child of the family.

Tommy was laughing loudly as a huge grin decorated his lips.

Techno brought a finger up to his lips, "Shut up, nerd! You're going to capture a ghast's attention!" Techno hushed out the warning in a quick tone of weariness.

Tommy turned around, "Yeah right!" He cackled.

The sound of a cry could be heard as a singular mob had heard the both of them.

The duo slowly turned their heads and saw the said mob, a giant ghast was clearly targeting them.

Giving out another cry, the mob sent out a fireball at the two.

"Tommy, run!" Techno hollered as he started running.

Tommy feared for his life so he chased after the male.

The mob released another fireball behind Tommy.

"Move faster, Tommy!" Techno shouted over the loud cries of the white floating creature.

However, it was too late...

The ghast had landed a fireball at the bridge which had wood placed down instead of the current cobble they had run on.

A loud scream left Tommy's lips as he felt himself fall when the bridge had gotten hit.

Techno's eyes had widened in horror and hastily fell to his knees, reaching out for the boy.

Tommy reached out for Techno's hand but of course his fingers slipped and couldn't grip onto the other's hand.

"Tommy!" Techno yelled.

Another hand had reached out and grabbed onto the back of Tommy's red and white shirt.

Techno's eyes had widened as he looked up at the young one's savior.

The person could be seen wearing a hood, hiding their features as they started moving backwards, slowly.

Tears gathered up into Tommy's eyes as he was handed over to Techno with his savior's help.

The hooded figure stood up and brought out a bow.

Pulling back the string, the figure shot at the ghast which cried out in pain.

"Run," a soft voice said, ordering the two to run.

"What about you!?" Techno hollered.

The hooded figure moved their head a bit, glancing at the duo underneath their hood.

Techno and Tommy watched as the figure turned their attention back to the ghast and pulled back the string that currently resided on the bow.

(S/c) fingers released the string that held an arrow between it and the owner watched as he pierced into the ghast once more.

Tommy's eyes widened as he reached out for the figure's hand in one quick motion and jerked them over to his and Techno's side.

The figure was surprised a bit and realized that they didn't want to leave them behind.

"We're not leaving you!" Tommy exclaimed as he pulled Techno and the figure along with him.

"Phil! Dad!!" Tommy hollered for the older man.

Wilbur and Phil looked over in confusion and then realized what they were running away from...

A ghast.

"Hurry kids, to the portal!" Phil shouted, ushering the four towards the portal.

Phil saw the hooded figure's hand being held by Tommy and realized he didn't know where they had come from.

Another fireball flew by them, causing it to hit and explode a nearby wall of nether rack.

Phil turned around and brought out his bow and arrow, taking a shot at the white floating creature.

Techno looked over his shoulder and saw glowing (E/c) eyes underneath the hood.

He had thought for a second and wondered if this figure had different eye colors not too long ago but didn't decide to poke at it for now.

The crying ghast released one last fireball as it was killed by Phil.

(E/c) eyes widened as they forced their hand out of Tommy's own hand and pushed the three siblings far in front of them.

Phil reached out for the figure but it was too late, the figure had already been hit in the back by the fireball.

A loud painful cry escaped the figure's lips as the hood flew backwards due to the rush of wind that blasted in the figure's face.

"A boy!?" Wilbur hollered.

Tommy ran over to the boy's side and gazed at them with teary eyes.

Phil fell to a knee beside the boy and was surprised to see that they were still awake.

(H/l) (H/c) locks dressed the head of the injured (S/c) boy.

The (H/c)ette was wearing a (F/c) shirt and a darker version of (F/c) shorts, shoes nowhere to be found.

"Dad, we have to help him!" Tommy desperately shouted.

(E/c) hues twinkled and glowed for a few seconds before dulling as their owner fell straight into Phil's hold, fainting.

"We will, Tommy."

The group of kids gazed at the injured boy and winced quietly when they saw the small scars littered on the boy's legs and hands.

They all knew that the fireball will probably make another scar on the boy's back which would be the biggest one yet.

Phil stood onto his feet, and held the boy protectively in his arms.

Tommy dashed up to the older blonde's side and reached up, grabbing a scarred hand of the fainted boy.

"Let's go," Phil ordered.

The whole group of males left the nether through the portal, wanting to help the boy that had protected them twice which will be returned with kindness.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•