《 Blood Shed 》

Tw: angst, small fight, blood, cussing, death
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The next day had slipped by quite quickly.

Quackity had hurried both Punz and (M/n) to the gates of the property, trying to get the two to the front entrance before anyone could see them.

The beanie male was worried that he would be caught by the guards and possibly Schlatt if he wasn't quick enough.

"Hurry up, you two, we don't want Schlatt to notice us!" Quackity had whispered out quite loudly while furrowing his eyebrows a bit.

"Where the fuck are you taking us to?" Punz hissed in a whispering tone.

"To the two people that will be taking you both out of here," Quackity simply answered.

(M/n) jogged quietly after the other two males before him, making sure to look over his shoulder a few times.

"What are their names?" Punz continued to ask.

"George and Sapnap, they're from the territory of the Dream Smp."

Punz's eyebrows furrowed after this, "Why there?"

Quackity huffed in annoyance.

"Please, stop asking questions until we get there."

Punz glared at the male before shutting up.

The trio finally reached the gates that would allow Punz and (M/n) to leave.

The mechanical red stoned doors were fully opened seeing as nobody bothered to close them just yet.

Punz seemed to notice two figures up ahead.

"Are they Sapnap and George?" Punz asked, pointing over at the duo on the other side of the gates.

Quackity nodded his head.

"They'll be able to help you cross over to the Dream Smp territory," Quackity answered.

Before Punz could even step through the gates, a familiar voice piped up.

"My oh my, what is this?"

The three turned and noticed Schlatt standing there with two guards beside him.

A chill went up both Punz and Quackity's spines.

(M/n) narrowed his eyes before connecting with the dead grass and a flaming torch.

Schlatt walked up to the three with an annoyed look and smile.

"What are you doing, Quackity?" Schlatt rudely asked.

Quackity gritted his teeth, "Doing something that should've been stopped five years ago!"

Schlatt busted out into laughter due to the answer that the shorter had given.

The ram hybrid roughly grabbed onto Quackity's chin and pulled their faces closely together.

Quackity glared up at Schlatt with mutual hatred.

"You do realize that this'll never stop, Quackity? You can NEVER end a business that's been working for five years."

Punz's body trembled a bit as he hid behind the (H/c)ette's taller figure.

(M/n) kept a straight face but continued to give small glances at the grass and torch here and there at random times.

"Don't you realize, Quackity? Even if you're a hybrid yourself, you'll be nothing but a damn fucking weakling!" Schlatt cackled.