《 The Final Battle 》

Tw: fighting, cursing, angst, mention of death
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tommy stared at the note quietly, Koral sat by his feet as the blonde read the piece of paper that was currently in his hands.

Anger built up in his figure which started him to start trembling.

Koral whined and whimpered, bumping his owner's leg–trying to get the other to snap out of the dark thoughts that might be consuming his owner's mind.

The blonde seemed to snap out of it when he heard his friend's whimper and looked down towards the white furry dog.

Koral gave his owner a sad look, even though he didn't know why his owner was mad.

"Koral... I need you to stay here, okay... Buddy? Tubbo and I need to get something from Dream," Tommy gently said with furrowed eyebrows.

The blonde glanced back at the note once more.

He knew that Dream was threatening both him and Tubbo with the discs.

The duo were the only ones allowed to come, after all.

If they didn't come, the discs would be burnt and no longer in the world.

The sound of someone knocking captured the blonde's attention which caused him to walk over and open the door, noticing Tubbo.

"Hello?" Tubbo greeted, glancing up at the blonde haired teen right in front of him.

"Hey," Tommy greeted back with a grin.

"It's time," Tubbo points out with a small tremble in his voice.

Tommy sighed, "It's time."

The blonde opened the door wider and let Tubbo in.

Koral gave a bark of his own greeting before going back to chewing at the bone that he held between his paws.

"Oh my god... So um–" Tommy trailed off before opening the brown bag that laid on his hip, glancing at the inventory inside of it.

Seven potions rested inside, along with two enchanted golden apples, and nineteen normal golden apples.

"Tubbo, the sun might not set for us tonight, man," Tommy pointed out as he exited his little dirt hut.

"It's actually already night time. The sun is gone," Tubbo responded.

The brunette then turned towards the slightly younger male with a serious look, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah... Let's um– So yeah, this is where we...we're going to get the discs back, tonight. We don't need to do any killing unless–well, yeah!" Tommy responded with a nervous smile.

"I'm wielding the Bane 'o Bees," Tubbo grinned.

"I've got the Axe of Peace, a netherite sword that I got, Ghostbur's pickaxe, the Chekhov's Gun. So I don't really know what that means," Tommy states.

Tubbo glanced at the potions he had in his inventory.

"Okay I've got– have you got pots by the way?" Tommy asked, shuffling a hand through the potions.

"I've got two strength pots, but they're only one minute– so..." Tubbo trailed off.

Tommy held out a splash potion of swiftness, "Okay, I have the swiftness."

"Oh!" Tubbo beamed with gratitude before placing the splash potion into his bag.

"I've got two strength pots, obviously."