《 At Its Finest 》

Tw: light cursing, soft angst
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tommy's eyebrows furrowed, "Techno?"

(M/n) nodded his head with a light hum.

"Just ask him," he replied.

Koral made a yip of both surprise and shock as he tripped over his powerful stick and rolled away.

Tommy snickered a bit at the young pup who came running back over to the stick and picking it up.

"Why the hell would I fucking go to Techno's? He blew up L'manberg!" The blonde exclaimed.

(M/n) deadpanned, "Tommy- I also blew up L'manberg."

"But I forgive you, so it's not the same, bitch!" Tommy huffed out.

The (H/c)ette just shook his head in disappointment.

"It kinda is, but anyways... You'll have to find it yourself, just please don't break into it," (M/n) sighed heavily.

"Don't worry, I won't!" Tommy replied.

Of course he was gonna do that even if the older man told him not to.

(M/n) decided to head back to the mainland that night, yawning a bit.

Sleeping on the ground was not comfortable at all, but he could live with it if he had to.

He didn't know that Tommy had ignored his warning of not breaking into Techno's house.

Looking upwards, his eyes made contact with a familiar teen.

"Ranboo, you're still awake?" (M/n) asked, a bit confused as to why the teen was still awake.

It was dark out with the clouds hiding the moon away from view which gave the mobs more chances to pop up and come out of hiding.

Ranboo hummed a bit as he tiredly nodded his head.

The (H/c)ette sighed a bit in disappointment as he walked over to the slightly shorter figure.

"You didn't have to wait for me," (M/n) gently scolded.

"I did it anyway," Ranboo mumbled underneath his breath.

The heterochromia eyed teen was leading his adopted father somewhere, making sure that he didn't screw up the plan he was following.

He had joined the butcher army with little to no force seeing as he didn't know which side to join on.

"How do you feel about dating?" Ranboo asked, despite knowing how the older one already felt.

(M/n) just gave that side glance of disgust.

Not one bit did the (H/c)ette ever want to get into a dating situation.

Ranboo bit back a laugh when he saw the look of disgust appear when he asked the question.

"What have you done for these past several years?" Ranboo questioned, wanting to know more on where his father traveled to.

The (H/c)ette hummed, "I mostly traveled the world-I didn't stay in one place for too long."

Ranboo gave a look of understanding.

He had done the same while looking for the other, but he usually stopped for a day or two to rest and eat before beginning his journey again.

(M/n) seemed to relax with nobody but himself and Ranboo around.

The said teen felt really bad knowing what was coming up.

"Do you ever plan on leaving L'manberg soon?" Ranboo questioned, looking upwards a bit.

The (H/c)ette turned his head to look at his son with a questioning look.

"Probably, I don't like sticking to one place for too long," (M/n) simply answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

Ranboo hummed despite feeling disappointed.

The teen didn't know what to think anymore as he clutched his journal closer to his chest.

(M/n) and Ranboo came to a stop as the slightly shorter teen came walking in front of his father.

The green and red eyes watched as Quackity came walking up behind the (H/c)ette.

An apologetic look came across Ranboo's face as he sadly smiled.

"I'm sorry, dad."

(M/n)'s eyes widened in realization before hardening into a glare.

"You fucking bitc-"

Quackity slammed the handle of his netherite axe hard onto the back of the (H/c)ette's head.

(M/n) fell to his knees and onto his side, fainting.

Quackity crouched down beside the fainted man and pulled out rope.

Ranboo's body trembled when he remembered those (E/c) eyes that held betrayal in them before their owner fainted.

"Good job, Ranboo," Quackity laughed out.

The ravenette fixed the beanie on his head as he had the teen pick up the fainted male.

"We got one of our enemies taken out, we just gotta get Techno next," Quackity explained as he and Ranboo walked in the direction of L'manberg.

Quackity was planning on having the older male be roommates with an already trapped cell mate in a house.

"To Phil's house we go~" He sang.

Ranboo just stared brokenly at the male on his back.

Phil's head lifted and turned when he heard the door open.

His eyes widened his worry when he watched Ranboo come walking in with a familiar fainted male in his arms.

The blonde hastily went over to the male that was settled down and up against the wall.

Phil glared at Quackity through the window.

Ranboo gave a sad look as he left the house, closing the door behind him and locking it.

Phil's black wings extended out big enough to hide both him and the (H/c)ette as he cut away at the rope with a piece of glass he was carrying.

"You're gonna be alright, mate."

The blonde haired man sighed as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Once he wakes up, he'll feel betrayed and I won't blame him," Phil whispered underneath his breath as he folded up his wings and walked away, wanting to grab food for the male who should be waking up soon.

"Betrayal at its finest, I guess."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•