《 Visiting Tommy 》

Tw: soft angst, light cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The duo landed on a plot of land which held a portal and a white tent nearby.

Getting out of the boat, (M/n) mentally groaned in relief at the fact that it would be a while until he had to get back onto the weird contraption.

The (H/c)ette turned his head in the direction of where he heard running.

It was too late however.

A slightly shorter body came slamming right into him.

The young adult stumbled a bit, but was able to keep his footing.

"You really did visit!" Tommy exclaimed with a sound of relief leaving his lips.

(M/n) gave a ghostly smile and nodded head as he allowed the blonde to hug him.

Ghostbur was getting out of the boat, trying his best not to fall into the water.

(E/c) eyes traveled to the clothing that Tommy wore and frowned a bit.

The said teen's clothing was ripped up here and there.

Small bruises and scratches decorated Tommy's arms and legs, indicating that he must be having a hard time living out in the wild by himself.

Just by looking at the blonde, the (H/c)ette could easily tell that the other held barely anything on him.

The once bright blue eyes were now all dull, which held the strong feeling of loneliness clouding in them.

The once boastful and loud Tommy was now quiet and on his gut feeling of needing to survive by himself.

(M/n) frowned a bit as he placed a hand on top of Tommy's head, which caused the said teen to look up at him in confusion.

"Are you mad at me?" He finally asked, wondering what the younger one's answer was.

Tommy bit the inside of his cheek, "A little bit."

"Mmh," the (H/c)ette hummed out.

The blonde teen placed his forehead onto the taller one's chest.

"You, Techno, and Wilbur blew up my home, so of course I would be angry," Tommy explained with furrowed eyebrows while clenching his hands into fists.

The (H/c)ette listened to the younger teen's light rant.

"We were able to get it back, but it all got blown up in the end anyway. Now... Now Tubbo's the president and he exiled me with no remorse in his eyes," the blonde states as his breath shook and his body trembled.

(M/n) went to sit onto his knees which caused the teen to follow right after as they stayed in the hugging position.

"Does anyone except for Dream care about me, (N/n)?" Tommy breathed out as he lifted up his head with tear glazed eyes.

The (H/c)ette went silent for a few seconds before flicking Tommy's forehead.

This made Tommy reel back as he covered his forehead, "What was that for you bitch?!"

(M/n) took in a deep breath, "Tommy, you can't just think that only one person cares about you."

"Then where was Phil when fucking left me and Wilbur behind!?" The blonde angrily replied.

The (H/c)ette shook his head in disappointment.

"We looked everywhere for you, (M/n)! Wilbur fucking declared you dead after months of searching, even I was starting to believe that you were fucking dead! Tubbo didn't believe Wilbur's words at all, he still believed that you were out there!" Tommy exclaimed as his breathing became shaky.

"You just can't walk back into our lives after four–" Tommy was cut off as the young adult returned the teen's hug finally.

Tommy felt his body go limp against the warmth of the other.

(M/n) didn't have to say anything as Tommy finally broke down crying in the hug.

Soft wails and cries left Tommy's lips as clutched to (M/n)'s figure.

The man that he had thought of as an older brother figure all those years ago was finally back.

Ghostbur stood off to the side with a warm smile on his lips as he stared at the moment before him with a soft look.

It didn't take long– just about ten minutes, for Tommy to finally calm down.

The said teen stayed in the other's embrace quietly, listening to the other's heart beat which lulled him to sleep.

(M/n) looked over and sweatdropped as he gazed at Ghostbur who was smiling at the sight.

"Um, little help here?" The (H/c)ette asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Ghostbur shook his head, "Tommy missed you a lot."

(M/n) then realized something, "Ghostbur?"

This caused the said ghostly male to tilt his head in confusion, "Yeah?"

"If you're only able to remember good things...does that mean you also have memories of me from four years ago?" The (H/c)ette asked.

Ghostbur beamed as he nodded his head, "Of course!"

"If it's not bad of me to ask this... Is it possible that you could tell me a little bit more about myself?" (M/n) questioned.

Ghostbur clapped his hands happily, "Yes, of course!"

(M/n) slowly turned his figure towards Ghostbur so that he didn't have to wake up Tommy.

Ghostbur floated down a bit and sat down onto the grass.

"To start it off, you never really liked talking to any of us. It took a few months for you to finally tell us your name and speak," Ghostbur began to explain.

The (H/c)ette just hummed.

"If Tommy ever got into trouble with Phil, Techno, or I, Tommy would always run for you to help."

(M/n) sat on the grass as he gazed at the ground with furrowed eyebrows.

The explanation of his past made a little sense.

But who were his parents?

He never met his mother seeing as he never had any memory flashes about them.

However, he does remember flashes of a man.

A tall ender dragon hybrid man, especially.

From what Ghostbur said about him and his past, he was found in the nether by him and the others when they were just young teenagers.

The (H/c)ette had saved the trio from a ghast which was then killed off by Phil.

He wasn't a huge talker at all.

(M/n) also found out that he would always braid Techno's hair if it ever got in the way of the pinkette's training.

Whenever he was with Ghostbur, also known as Wilbur back then, the two of them would head outside and listen to the songs that Ghostbur would play on his wooden guitar.

And for Tommy?

He was always there if the said blonde ever got into trouble.

The (H/c)ette would even put Tommy's hair up in a short ponytail when it was long enough.

The trio either saw him as a brother or a friend.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Techno and Ghostbur–now adults, held no romantic intentions towards the (H/c)ette since they found it cringe.

Especially when their friendly bond would become brotherly once in a while whenever they hang out together.

Tommy, Techno, and Wilbur only saw (M/n) as a friend or as an elder brother that they could tell their secrets to.

And that was that.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•