《 The End Of A New Beginning 》

Tw: cursing, death, blood, arson
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Do you have one of the discs, Tommy?" Wilbur asked as he glanced at the blonde.

"The discs?" Tommy replied, a questionable sound leaving his lips.

"Yeah, yeah, good." Wilbur answered with a nod of his head.

Wilbur walked over to a seat and gazed at the blond, "Look, put it in, we'll have a chat."

Tommy looked over at the older brunette as he walked over to the music box, "How do I know if you're the traitor?"

"I could be you don't know, anyway, hey Tommy, it's been a long time coming this whole–this whole L'manberg war thing, right? If this doesn't go well, I'm gonna blow the place to smithereens, but it will go well. Do you know why it's going to go well, Tommy?" Wilbur asked as he and Tommy made eye contact.

"Why is it going to go well?" Tommy questioned, worried for the other's answer.

Wilbur grinned as he slammed a hand onto the wooden table before them.

"Because, it's literally there's no one on Schlatt's side, and the people who are on Schlatt's side don't actually care, yeah sure they may be more skilled–some of them, but none of them have the same anticipationary love of what they're doing unlike us. That's why we're gonna win and that's why you shouldn't be afraid and yes, the whole place is rigged. I do know how many stacks of TNT I got in the end," Wilbur answered

Tommy held a look of disbelief, "I don't..."

Wilbur's grin widened, "Eleven. Eleven and a half stacks."

Tommy was speechless, "Eleven and a half stacks?!"

The brunette nodded his head, "Yes, so I went and got a double chest full of sand and then Dream just came and gave me many many stacks of gunpowder. So, I just put them together and that's how many I had."

Wilbur then started to leave the room with Tommy, "Look, let's go find Techno and (F)-(M/n), man. I'm just telling you, you shouldn't be worried, you shouldn't be afraid, and you know what? At the end of the day, Tommy, I would say we've always got each other but we don't because if it goes wrong, I pro– You're probably gonna hate me."

"Wilby, I'm-"

This caused Wilbur to look over his shoulder, "Did you just call me Wilby?"

"I said-" Tommy tried to say.

"Did you just fucking call me Wilby?" Wilbur asked once more, smiling.

"I did not call you Wilby!" Tommy complained as he walked up to his older brother figure.

"You just called me fucking Wilby," Wilbur laughed.

"Hey, dickhead!" Tommy huffed out as he walked past the older.

"Did you just call me Wilby? Are you embarrassed? Are you embarrassed because you called me, Wilby? You can call me Wilby, Tommy."

Wilbur chased after the younger blonde, a soft smile being heard on his lips.

As they walked by a tower, Tommy and Wilbur started getting shot at from above.

Tommy was the one that got hit by an arrow first.

"What? We're being shot, let's run. We shouldn't be here."

Looking upwards and squinting, Wilbur was able to take in Schlatt's figure.

"Oh, it's Schlatt, oh!" Wilbur gasped out as a flaming arrow landed right beside him.