《 Stay Safe, Punz 》

Tw: angst, arson, blood
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) gazed at the guards with a blank and dead stare despite having that insane glint within them.

The torch in hand fell to the hybrid's side allowing it to capture the dry grass on fire.

The guards trembled in fear as they started to back up.

Quackity was starting to fear the taller but felt safe around them at the same time which he silently questioned on why.

The canines shined and glinted with the sun landing on top of them.

"Stupidity, I swear...that's all I've seen, ya know?" (M/n) mumbled out loud.

The (H/c)ette kept pointing his blade at the guards while the fire continued to freely spread with the helpfulness of the wind gently blowing right by them.

"S-stay back!" One of the guards shouted, despite trembling in fear.

The ender dragon and magma cube hybrid silently scoff at the weak command.

Quackity was dumbfounded and shocked before realizing that the male before him didn't like anything related to government and royalty.

Or being controlled was another thing that the (H/c)ette hated.

"(M/n)!" Quackity hollered, capturing the other's attention.

(M/n) could see the look of fear on Quackity's face as flames started to surround him.

The (H/c)ette clicked his tongue in annoyance before looking for a way so that Quackity could escape.

(E/c) eyes then landed on something and pointed at it.

Quackity looked down and saw how a dead guard laid by his feet with a fire resistance potion on their hip.

Picking it up, he turned towards the double hybrid with a worried look.

"Get out of here!" (M/n) yelled, loud enough so that Quackity could hear him over the blazing flames.

That's when he realized why Punz felt horror, fear, and disbelief creeping up on him.

Quackity could tell that the other held a bit of his sanity left unlike every other single puppet he had met that was created by Schlatt himself.

"What, why!?" Quackity gasped out, stumbling back while covering his face with an arm so that he didn't breath in the fumes that the flames eradicated.

His other hand dangled beside him with a potion of fire resistance.

"Just leave and don't turn back! Go with Sapnap, George, and Punz!" (M/n) replied.

Quackity was about to reply back but went quiet when he saw a small glare being sent towards him.

The beanie male's body shook as he nervously opened the tap of the bottle before bringing to his lips and drinking the whole thing.

A sound of disgust left Quackity's lips as a shiver went down his spine at the disgusting flavor of the potion.

"Will we ever see you again?!" Quackity hollered with worry.

Quackity wasn't going to lie at all, he had seen the younger as a son or a little brother.

So watching the two of them separate broke his heart.

Now he understood why Punz had that brotherly relationship with the (H/c)ette.

The double hybrid just had that type of aura surrounding him.

"One day."

"That's not a very convincing answer!"

(M/n) didn't reply after that as he looked back at the guards that had decided to move up slowly.

Narrowing his eyes, he spun and kicked the two with his stretched out heel.

The guards stumbled backwards but were able to catch their footing.

The guards then realized that they were surrounded by flames in every corner that they could see.

"RUN!"

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Quackity glanced at the flames and the (H/c)ette before holding his breath.

'You better hope that this is a promise, (M/n).'

Quackity ran through the flames, ignoring the heat that blazed on his figure without catching him on fire.

(M/n) then gave a predatory grin with his lips, his sharpened canines being seen.

He placed his sword back into its sheath before walking up to the fleeing guards that had forgotten that they carried fire resistance potions.

And with that, the torch had fallen to the remaining dried grass.

This allowed the flames to burst up into the air as it continued to grow and grow.

Painful cries and screams were heard to those that got caught by the powerful heat of the flames.

(M/n)'s eyes captured onto Schlatt's own.

"It was never meant to be."

Schlatt's eyes widened when he heard that while escaping.

The (H/c)ette turned away and darted off, leaving the burning territory behind him.

(M/n) could be seen sitting in a tree, leaning up against a log while wrapping up his wounds with a bandage.

His eyebrows furrowed in silent pain as he tightened up the bandages a bit.

The wounds didn't stop bleeding seeing as he was moving around so the blood was staining his bandages.

Dull (E/c) eyes danced over in the direction of the Dream Smp territory.

"Stay safe, Punz."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•