《 The Letter 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hello old friends,

I hope that you're both doing well. I have a question for the both of you, please don't tell the laughing tea kettle. I was wondering if the two of you could come over to Schlatt's work place? You guys don't have to of course, it's just Schlatt is turning a hybrid into a puppet. A rare one at that too, even though I don't think he's telling the whole truth. This hybrid acts more of a beast seeing as he holds extremely sharp canines and his pupils would remind you of a dragon or something if they ever turn into slits. There's also another one here but they're not a hybrid. I hope that you two can save them from this horrible place.

Sincerely, Quackity

Quackity released a deep sigh as he read over the letter that he had created.

He bit the inside of his cheek as he rolled up the letter and tied it up with a small red ribbon.

"I hope that they do come and help them..." He had whispered underneath his breath.

The beanie male stood up from his seat and held the letter in his left hand before walking over to the door and opened it slightly.

He then peeked his head out a bit and noticed a guard not too far away.

"Psst!" Quackity had called over in a hushed manner.

The guard seemed to perk up a bit and looked over in surprise.

"Sir Quackity, what is it that you need?" The guard had asked.

Quackity held the rolled up letter to the taller.

"I want you to send this off to the Dream Smp, and make sure the sender knows to give this to Dream."

The guard nodded their head, "Yes sir."

Quackity watched as the guard left after that to give the letter to the sender.

A yawn then escaped his lips.

Rubbing at his eyes, the male closed the door and went back over to his desk and sat down.

"It might take a while for them to save those two if they ever agree, but...at least it's something."

The guard could be seen running down the steps of the office building, making sure to catch up to the sender before they made their way to the territory of the Dream Smp.

"Sender!" The guard had hollered.

The sender looked up from where they were looking through their bag of mail and gave a confused look.

"Yes, what is it?" The sender had asked with furrowed eyebrows.

The guard held out the rolled up letter.

"Sir Quackity wants this to be given to Dream, is that possible?" They asked.

The sender thought for a bit before nodding their head and holding a hand out.

The guard gave a look of relief as they gave the sender the rolled up letter.

"This letter will and shall be delivered to the Dream Smp and given to Dream, himself, don't worry... I'll make sure he gets it," the sender states with a nod of their head.

"Thank you very much."

"You're welcome."

After that, the guard had watched the older leave so that they could continue their journey to the Dream Smp.

The guard turned away and went back inside the huge building.

The sender glanced at the letter that the guard had given them and gazed in amusement.

The letter had a tag attached to the ribbon that kept it rolled up.

"Sir Quackity wants me to tell Dream to give them this letter for some reason, it better be good."

A chuckle left the sender's lips as they gazed at the two horses in front of them.

"I should be there in about an hour, of course, seeing as this place and Smp are quite close to each other."

Punz peeked out of the small square sized window that had bars on them.

He could hear the thumping and rattling of a carriage rolling by.

With furrowed eyebrows, he reached a hand out and picked up a small rock off of the ground.

His eyes widened a bit as he watched a guard step on his hand in an accident which he snapped back inside of the cell quickly.

The brunette cradled the hand that was currently throbbing while whispering strings of curse words underneath his lips.

A small thunk was heard causing Punz to look down and saw that the rock he had reached out for was now laying in front of his feet.

"Don't you dare look at me like that, rock," Punz hissed.

The rock just sat there in silence.

An hour had already passed by which went by quite quickly.

A dark colored haired male was reading a letter that Dream had given him to look at.

"Quackity wants us to save a hybrid and a human, huh?"

The sound of rattling was heard causing the dark haired male to turn and look as the door opened.

"George."

"Sapnap."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•