《 Injuries 》

Tw: Blood
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The snow was washed away by a gentle breeze of air showing the fallen figure on the ground.

Blood was clearly staining the white crystals as their owner panted heavily.

"You were fun to fight with till the end, maybe if you survive all your wounds, we could probably have another fight in the future," the dirty blonde grinned as he leaned an arm on his blade that was currently pierced through the figure's abdomen.

The (H/c)ette gritted his teeth in pain as his scleras turned back to white.

Blood could be seen decorated on Dream's blade.

Dream pulled the sharp weapon out of the (H/c)ette's abdomen and swiped it off to the side, allowing the blood to go flying off before it was returned to the sheath.

"I hope to see you again, my dear, (N/n)," the dirty blonde male chirped before walking off and disappearing into the distance.

"Hah... Hah..." (M/n) panted out as he forced himself up into a sitting position while gripping the wound on his abdomen.

The male quickly wiped away the blood that had blurred his vision.

A painful choke left his lips as he got up onto his knees and coughed out blood due to the injuries he had on his body.

Blood dripped down from his hand, chest, head, and abdomen.

The (H/c)ette could feel himself starting to feel faint as his body shook due to the blood that he had lost throughout the fight.

Glancing over at the small weapon not too far away, his stomach churned as he saw it was covered in something.

Poison.

Fear struck his body.

He had been poisoned and it was clearly already in his body.

'How...how strong is the poison? I can't believe it took me that long to realize...'

Now he knew why he could barely see anything.

A choking painful gasp left his lips as he forced himself onto his feet.

He could feel himself stumbling and almost slipping whenever he walked forward.

"I have to get back... I have to get back home," he gasped out in pain.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he stumbled through the snow slowly as his blood dripped and created a trail in the snow underneath him.

His body started to sway back and forth as dark spots sprouted throughout his vision.

"Dad...Techno...Wilbur...Tommy...Tubb–" the teen fell to his knees and onto his side.

'No...I have to keep going. Don't black out...don't black out...don't black...out...'

The pain and shock in the teen's body thought it was a good idea to cause the teen to faint.

Before the male could fully faint, his closing eyes had caught sight of a young child running up to him.

"Sir, hold on!" A muffled child's voice exclaimed with clear worry for the other.

The child gazed at the fainted male with clear worry in their heterochromia eyes.

"Sir?" The child's voice trembled before gazing at the opened wounds in both horror and shock.

The snow underneath the (H/c)ette was clearly being stained by their own blood.

Half black and half white locks swayed as their owner jerked back, "I have to take him to safety...yeah, that's what I'll do!" The child informed himself.

"Wait...how am I supposed to move him?" The child blanked out as he tried to figure out something.

"He's injured, so I don't know how bad his wounds are...is he even alive? Oh my gosh, I'm talking to myself..." the heterochromia child rambled.

The heterochromia child bit the inside of his cheek and decided his best to lift the fainted teen onto his back, almost face planting into the snow but was able to catch his balance.

"I shall try my best to save him!" He declared loudly as he started walking over in the direction of where he was staying.

Which was just a cave he was able to clear up and make a small home out of it.

Small hisses left the child's lips as they felt the snow hit their skin allowing the sound of sizzling to be heard.

'Don't worry, mister! I'll do my best to save you!'

The child fell onto his bum as he gave a loud sigh of relief.

Dripping of cave water was heard off to the side and into a small bucket that sat underneath the source.

The child's eyes looked at the injured male that he had placed onto his makeshift bed that was mostly leaves.

"Is he like me? A hybrid?" He questioned with a slight head tilt.

This boy was an enderman hybrid along with something else that he sometimes questioned but never found the answer for.

A small frown lifted up on the younger's lips.

'I wish I had a name but I don't...'

A small groan of pain captured their attention making them snap their head up.

Green and red eyes held confusion, shock, and hope inside of them.

The (H/c)ette moved around for a bit with a painful grunt leaving his lips.

"Sir? Are you okay, sir?"

Weak (E/c) eyes could be seen barely behind their owner's squinted eyelids.

The child clapped their hands together a bit as he rushed over to the potions he had scavenged for and stolen a few days before.

Picking up a bucket of milk and a healing potion, they quickly went over to the teen's side and held out the potion of healing first.

"Take this, I think it should heal your wounds," the child exclaimed.

The (H/c)ette thanked the boy quietly and took the milk out of the other's hand before taking a huge swig of it.

The potion affect started to slowly wear off.

"It'll have a weird aftertaste so have a drink of milk, okay? I have to cook the rabbits I was able to catch."

Once the potion was finally out of (M/n)'s system, he took a sip from the healing potion.

"Who are you?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•