《 The Hog Hunt 》

Tw: fighting, blood, cursing, light gore, death
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Techno narrowed his eyes upon the figures that were walking up to his house that sit in the middle of nowhere inside of a snow biome.

One of Phil's crows had warned him beforehand so that he knew that the butcher army was heading over.

Ghostbur was talking to the said group.

Techno opened the front door, a whiplash of cold air hitting his face.

Keeping the door open behind him, he peeked down the wooden steps with an enchanted netherite sword in hand.

The butcher's army was standing out in the snow near his house.

Ghostbur had walked over and now stood beside the pinkette.

"Ghostbur, why are you leading them over to my house? Why are you doing this?" Techno asked as he narrowed his eyes upon his friend's ghost.

"What do you want me to say back to them?" Ghostbur questioned with a confused look on his face.

"I wanna say that I'm not here, and that they're at the wrong place," Techno answered as he quietly sneaked back into the house.

"Okay. Okay, but that will be lying," Ghostbur replied as he and Techno watched the group get closer.

Techno stuttered a bit, trying his best to form a sentence.

"Th-they're gonna kill me! Why are you not okay with lying?! And... They're all here," Techno grumbled as he exited the house fully and went down the stairs–sword still in hand.

Quackity, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Fundy stood right in front of the pinkette.

"Techno's not here, guys!" Ghostbur exclaimed.

"Wilbur..." Quackity sighed.

"We literally see him, Will," Fundy points out with a disappointed look.

"Ghostbur, hey, Ghostbur. I think it's a little bit too late for that, it's a little bit late for that," Techno joined in as he gazed over at the translucent figure.

"Techno," Quackity finally spoke up causing the pinkette to look over.

"Uh, hey. Why are you guys coming all the way over here to my humble abode?" Techno asked as he led the group over to his bee farm.

"You know what? How about you–" Quackity's sentence was barely even noticed.

"You need to pay for your war crimes," Tubbo spoke up as he and the others followed after Techno.

Ghostbur was following right behind them.

"Woah! Woah! That was like– That's in the past, man. That was a different Techno, I'm a changed man now. I'm retired. I'm a good person now, Tubbo," Techno explained as he looked over at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"Techno, you exploded L'manberg with fucking–" Quackity began.

"You spawned withers everywhere!" Tubbo joined in.

"I'm sorry, Techno. As much as you've changed, you have to be brought to justice for that and there's nothing I can do," Quackity apologized.

"Listen– Listen you guys, I have gone to so much effort over the past month to change my violent ways. I have reformed, alright? The voices, they demand blood and I-I have been denying that! I have been fighting back. Please! Please don't make me kill all of you! Please just leave," Techno tried to persuade the others into leaving, he didn't want to hurt them.