《 A New President? 》

Tw: cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Light gallops and crunching grass were heard as the owner and a horse could be seen traveling.

The cloaked (H/c)ette leaned their body forward a bit, squinting their eyes as buildings captured their attention down below.

"Looks like we made it, (P/n)."

The horse huffed and neighed in agreement as it came to a stop.

The male slid off of the horse's back and landed onto his feet.

Walking over to the side of the cliff, the cloaked male sat down onto the grassy side of the area.

An arm was draped over a knee as the cloaked male lifted a leg up against their chest.

Leaning against it, (E/c) hues flashed purple in a quick second but of course it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"They're looking for a new president, aren't they, (P/n)?"

The horse neighed softly, knowing how the other didn't want to be caught.

A (S/c) hand lifted upwards as the owner brushed their (H/c) locks backwards, causing the hood to fall backwards to show the figure's features.

(H/c) locks swayed and danced in the wind that gently flowed through the air.

Dull (E/c) hues could be seen with no light of life clearly being seen in them.

(S/c) skin could clearly be seen out in the open now.

Despite being an anarchist, the (H/c)ette wore something close to royalty clothing.

Why?

It was because those types of clothing were basically comfortable and sometimes fashionable.

They were even affordable which was surprising.

This male went by the name of (M/n).

An old friend to many despite not seeing them for many years.

(M/n) threw his arms over his head and stretched, feeling his bones crack in satisfaction.

A groan left his lips as he lowered his leg down onto the side of the cliff once more and leaned backwards, leaning on the bottom of his palms.

(P/n) was eating at the grass nearby so that it didn't have to worry much about leaving their owner's line of sight.

Sharp (E/c) eyes danced towards the small podium which held people still gathering around it.

His eyes landed on Schlatt and Quackity's figures, frowning a bit.

"When did they get back together, unless Quackity was placed into a marriage," (M/n) mumbled underneath his breath.

"(P/n), I'm gonna check something out, stay here."

The young adult flipped the hood over his head as he pushed himself off of the side of the cliff.

(P/n) just neighed.

Landing on his feet due to clutching it with a water bucket a few seconds prior, the male kept his head low as he headed towards the group of people.

He bumped into many people which he silently apologized to as the (H/c)ette tried to get up towards the front of the whole presidential campaign.

'They really went all out, didn't they? For something measly and stupid like this, I'm surprised it looks pretty good.'