《 Special Chapter: Actor AU 》

Tw: Cursing
(This is a bit)
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Damn it, Tommy! Just give me back the popcorn!" (M/n) hollered as he chased after the laughing teen who held the closed bag of popcorn in their arms.

Someone tall seemed to grab the loud duo by the back of their shirts.

Tommy and (M/n) went quiet as their arms dropped in front of them when they realized who had grabbed them.

"Oh ho, eheheh, Phil! How are you doing, big man?" Tommy laughed nervously.

Phil raised an eyebrow at the two with a stern look in his eyes, "And why are you two running around like headless chickens in the studio, mate?"

The (H/c)ette pointed an accusing finger at the younger blonde, "He stole my bag of popcorn! Tubbo and I were gonna do a Disney marathon until we were called for our scenes!" (M/n) exclaimed.

"Hah!? You could've lied, you bitch!" Tommy argued back.

"Why would I fucking lie when my delicious food was stolen from me?!" (M/n) snapped back.

Phil gave a disappointed and angry sigh, "Tommy, give him the popcorn back."

Hearing this caused Tommy to jerk his head in the direction of the father figure that the whole cast looked up to.

"What, why!?" Tommy asked angrily.

"It was his and Tubbo's food first, and you stole it...so give it back, mate."

Tommy grumbled angry curse words underneath his breath before handing over the unopened bag of popcorn.

(M/n) mumbled out a 'thanks' as he took the bag of unopened popcorn back into his hands.

The duo was released from Phil's hold as he gave a stink eye at the two before leaving.

The actor with (H/c) locks glanced over and saw unshed tears in the corner of Tommy's eyes, as he wrapped his arms around his figure while mumbling quiet incoherent words underneath his breath.

'He's still just a child since he's the youngest one here...maybe I should...yeah.'

The young adult turned towards the boy and pulled him into a hug.

Tommy's eyes widened a bit at the warmth that the other's body had given off.

The (H/c)ette was like a heater one second and an air conditioner the next depending on the time of day.

Tommy wrapped his arms around the other, accepting the hug.

"Do you wanna watch a Disney marathon with us?" (M/n) gently asked.

"But, I stole your popcorn? Shouldn't I be punished for my actions or something, like sitting in a corner?" Tommy muffled out since he had placed his face on the taller male's shoulder.

A chuckle vibrated (M/n)'s chest causing Tommy to lift his head up a bit.

"You're a child, Tommy, of course you're gonna be making mistakes here and there as you continue to grow up," (M/n) answered with a gentle smile on his lips.

The young blonde took in the older's words with furrowed eyebrows.

He ignored the part of him being called a child seeing as he never liked fighting with the older anyway.

Yes, he would be an annoying brat towards others but when it comes to the (H/c) actor, he would always seek approval.

(M/n) was like another father figure to everyone when he was calm and collected, but he was also a person that liked matching the younger kids' energy when it's needed.

A teasing smile lifted up onto Tommy's lips.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" Tommy teased.

(S/c) skin flared up around the ears and cheeks of their owner.

"Yah! Shut up you idiotic child, Techno isn't my boyfriend!" (M/n) scolded as he slapped the back of Tommy's head.

What the duo didn't notice was how the said pinkette was standing there, listening to their conversation with an embarrassed blush on his face.

Techno and (M/n).

Many rumors had spreaded around them due to the news that was currently still spreading but not as fast as it once was.

True fans had respectfully shipped for them since they knew how uncomfortable the duo were with shipping.

Toxic fans?

Those fuckers have no respect and would try to force the two in a relationship, ignoring their boundaries.

The true fans and toxic fans had many battles and fights throughout different social media websites.

The duo had met a lot more true fans whenever they hung out with each other when they had free time which they were glad for.

However, whenever they met toxic fans, they would ignore each other for a few days before being seen with each other a day or so later.

Plus, they only saw each other as siblings.

"Now, come on you stupid child."

"Right, got it!"

Tommy and (M/n) went in the direction of the lounge which held Tubbo inside of the said room waiting for the Disney marathon to start.

Ranboo could be seen scrolling through his phone, giving quick glances at posts he scrolled by on Twitter.

He was rolled up in a ball, a blanket hiding his figure from the people in the lounge.

Something caught his grey eyes when he stopped at a certain post and frowned.

It was a toxic fan that liked to be creeping up on every single actor.

And this fan had taken a picture of him without his permission when they probably saw him the other day when he was out.

These fans acted like they were the true fans of the whole cast which they weren't.

"Alright, who's the fucker I have to report this time?" A familiar voice piped up.

It was (M/n) that had entered the room with Tommy.

"(M/n)!" Tubbo scolded lightly.

"What? You curse too," (M/n) replied with a shrug of his shoulders before turning his attention back to the brunette.

"Once again, who's the fucker?" (M/n) asked once more.

"A toxic fan..." Ranboo murmured as he poked his phone out from underneath the blanket.

The (H/c)ette took a quick glance at the username before pulling out his own phone, clicking the Twitter app, typed in the username of the person, and quickly reported and blocked them.

"Blocked and reported," the male simply said as if this was a normal thing that happened daily.

Tubbo seemed to have snatched Ranboo's phone and did the same thing.

"Boop, boop, there ya go!"

Ranboo sat up, showing himself to the others.

"You guys didn't have to do this," Ranboo points out.

"But we did, now be quiet and watch this Disney marathon with us."

"Right."

Tommy and (M/n) sat down with the bag of popcorn being opened by Tubbo.

The first movie that they decided to watch was Lilo and Stitch.

Why?

Ohana means family.

And every single cast member was family to each other.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ayo, hope that you guys are having a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night, fellow Pup Chat! Thank you all for the 100k+ reads! Take care of yourselves, Wolf is out! o/