《 Upcoming 》

TW: angst
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) popped a sweet berry into his mouth and chewed.

Ranboo was kicking his feet back and forth as he bit onto a piece of left rabbit while still wearing the flower crown on his head.

Silence echoed between the two as they ate their early lunch since they haven't touched breakfast when they first woke up since they got distracted by making more flower crowns.

"Papa?" Ranboo spoke up, catching (M/n)'s attention.

"Hm?" He hummed as he swallowed the chewed up berry.

"I don't think today is going to be a good one..." Ranboo trailed off and whispered while lowering his head down a bit.

"What do you mean, Ranboo?" The (H/c)ette asked, alerted.

Ranboo bit his bottom lip due to nervousness.

"It's just...a feeling, you know?" Ranboo answered despite it being a question itself.

The teen released a sigh and nodded his head before turning his eyes towards the cave's entrance.

Tommy gazed at the two discs that sat on the top shelf in the quietness of his bedroom.

A loud sigh left his lips as he picked up a pillow from beside him and slammed the pillow down straight into his face.

Rolling over, Tommy peeked his eyes over the pillow and stared at the bedroom door across from him.

Eyes widening a bit when their owner saw the familiar figures of both Wilbur and Techno talking outside the open bedroom door.

"Techno, he's still out there!" Wilbur exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows.

Techno just responded with gritting teeth and a frown.

"Wilbur, you know how Schlatt is seeing as you were an old friend of his," Techno responded.

Wilbur clenched and unclenched his fists multiple times not wanting to punch the other in the face.

"We can still save him, you know that right, Techno!? It's not too late to head out there and save him!" Wilbur continued on.

Tommy bit the inside of his cheek as he stuffed his face back into the pillow, not wanting his two older brother figures to fight.

"He's already gone, Wilbur." Techno sternly said before walking away from the brunette.

Tears welled up in Wilbur's eyes, "You're just saying that because you don't want to believe that he'll forget about us sooner or later!" He shouted.

Techno froze on the last step of the staircase.

"We both know, even dad knows that once Schlatt takes him as a puppet, all memories and feelings he once had would be gone like an actual inanimate object! We know what goes through Schlatt's head, Techno... You were once one of his puppets, weren't you!? We were able to get you back before you were far too gone!!" Wilbur cried out as tears dripped down his cheeks.

Techno could feel his own tears swell up in the corner of his eyes.

He knew that Wilbur was telling the truth.

He was peer pressured back when he was younger and it was still a weakness he had till this day.

Being into a consciousness that you were forced into.

A consciousness that followed the orders of their master and creator.

Angry tears dripped down Techno's cheeks which he rubbed at in an instance.

"We're too late anyway, Quackity is probably almost where he's at. He's three hours away from us, Wilbur. We won't be able to get there in time and protect him from Quackity."

Wilbur watched as the pinkette slammed the front door shut as he exited out of the house.

Falling to his knees, the brunette screamed and cried into his sleeves.

Tommy felt his own tears go down his cheeks and stain the pillow he was holding.

He knew that both of them spoke of the truth.

(M/n) was three hours away.

They wouldn't be able to make it in time to help save him.

Quackity was probably already fighting up against the (H/c)ette.

(M/n) would probably lose seeing as he could no longer carry his only weapon since it got broken within the fight with Dream.

Phil wasn't even at the house since his murder of crows forced him out of the house and pulled him into the Nether to go mining for glowstone.

"Please be safe, (M/n)..." Tommy whispered as he fell asleep.

Techno punched hard at a random tree, ignoring the stinging and blood on the injured hand.

With his breath hitching, he turned his attention towards the direction of where the market was at.

And where (M/n) was at.

His heart broke a bit when he knew that he couldn't help the taller male out.

The pinkette pressed his back up against the tree and slid down into the snow, sitting in it.

His red eyes stared right ahead through the eye holes of his mask that hid half of his face.

The teen took his mask off and placed it beside him.

Pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them, Techno stuffed his face into his arms as anxiety hit him hard which caused him to start crying.

The sound of snow crunching captured the duo's attention as they exited the cave quietly.

(E/c) eyes and pupils turned into slits when their owner saw a male striding up to them.

Ranboo was hiding behind the (H/c)ette, his eyes shrunken due to the horror and fear that took over his body.

The blue tracksuit male gave a grin when he saw the alerted looks on the duo.

'Looks like I found him.'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•