《 Getting Ready For Tomorrow 》

Tw: light cursing, light fighting, light angst
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) was currently inside the house with Phil, leaning over a bucket of icy cold water—a day or two later after being saved by a familiar pink haired male.

Both Techno and Tommy had practically left him with Phil.

Despite this annoying the (H/c) haired male, it didn't bother him much.

A loud hiss of pain was heard leaving his lips as water was dumped onto his head.

"Oh stop crying. I know you take damage from water, but you need your hair washed to get the crusty and dried blood out of your hair," Phil gently scolded as he squeezed shampoo onto the (H/c)ette's head before gently scrubbing it into the (H/c) locks.

(M/n) huffed out in annoyance as he leaned over the bucket he allowed the older man to wash his hair.

Phil was the one that brought it up and was forced into a chase trying to catch the rogue (H/c)ette not too long ago.

"Why do I have to get my hair washed? I could've just brushed it out!" (M/n) mumbled out in disappointment, crossing his arms over his chest with furrowed eyebrows.

"Knowing you, you'll probably try and hide," Phil simply answered.

"Bleh," the (H/c)ette stuck his tongue out in disappointment as he ran a hand across the bucket's sliver of a cold handle.

Another pained and angry hiss left (M/n)'s lips as water got dumped onto his head, washing out the bubbles of shampoo with the help of Phil's hand.

Water drips from the (H/l) (H/c) locks and down the back of the (H/c)ette's neck and into the bucket.

Phil laughed softly as he finished washing (M/n)'s hair before handing the other a towel.

(M/n) quickly started to dry off his hair while wiping away at the water that had escaped from his locks and onto the back of his neck.

Angry grumbling could be heard which caused the blonde haired man to smile in amusement at the other.

"Get used to it, mate."

(M/n) gave a small glare at Phil before tossing the towel onto the older man's face and running (S/c) fingers to fluff up some of his hair.

Phil shook his head in amusement as he took the wet towel into his arms, "You might want to change into something warmer."

(M/n) grunted in return as he gave a slight head nod before leaving the room to get into a new pair of clothes so that he didn't have to feel the stinging sensation on him anymore.

The blonde smiled sadly as he lifted the bucket up before walking outside and throwing the water onto the now snowy ground.

He hated it when the younger man was in pain seeing as the other wasn't allowed to touch water since it burnt them.

A sigh left Phil's lips as he placed the now empty bucket inside and next to the front door as he gently shut it.

His wings shivered a bit as the cold wind came gushing in here for a few moments before replacing itself with warm heat from the fireplace behind him.

Footsteps captured Phil's attention as he looked over.

(M/n) had changed into something warmer which was just a pair of long (S/f/c) pants and a (F/c) sweater.

"Do you know when Techno and Tommy are going to be back?" The (H/c)ette asked with a gentle yawn leaving his lips.

Phil shook his head as he gazed at the male that he had thought of as another son, "No, sorry."