《 Broken 》

Tw: angst, slight cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Time had gone by.

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

Days.

Weeks.

Months.

And maybe even years.

Punz had lost count of the days like he normally did in the cell he sat in.

He had watched his cellmate become dull and emotionless like an actual inanimate object.

The brunette would usually try his best to get a smile out of the other which would fail.

Quackity would always give the brunette a look before taking the (H/c)ette out of the cell room.

Punz had questioned the multiple looks he's been given but didn't say anything.

It was as if Quackity knew something that he didn't.

A deep sigh left his lips as he threw his head backwards onto the iron bars with his legs pulled up against his chest as he wrapped his arms around them.

The sound of rattling was heard, causing Punz to look over and see Quackity.

"Quackity," the brunette mumbled out with a small glare on his face.

Quackity just rolled his eyes and just responded with a small smile.

Punz's eyes widened a bit.

"How is he?" Punz asked as his eyebrows scrunched up.

"How does he act like?', should be the question you should ask."

Punz got up onto his feet quickly and grabbed the front of Quackity's suit in a harsh manner.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean, damn it!?" Punz snapped.

Quackity stared at the angry male before him.

"He acts more like an emotionless puppet than normal, and Schlatt is happy with that outcome. However, I can tell just by looking at his eyes that he doesn't want to do it despite that feeling hiding quite well..." Quackity answered.

Punz gritted his teeth in anger.

"He's only been here for barely four months and he's already been broken, he must've already been broken but needed a small push." Quackity had explained, ignoring the harsh glare.

"You bitch!" Punz snapped as he slapped Quackity in the face, hard.

Quackity stumbled back a bit and held the throbbing cheek that was slapped.

The beanie male frowned a bit as he scrunched up his eyebrows.

Punz was breathing heavily as he continued to glare.

The brunette wanted nothing to do with the other unless they had information that he really cared for.

"Also, we'll be having visitors sooner or later."

Punz narrowed his eyes.

"For business or for stupidity?"

Quackity mentally deadpanned at the brunette before him.

"Business," he answered.

Punz returned with a scoff and a small 'yeah right' leaving his lips.

Quackity held up four fingers.

"It took four months for them to answer and agree to what I had sent them," he states.

"What did you even send them?" Punz grumbled.

"Having both you and (M/n) kidnapped and brought back into the territory of the Dream Smp," Quackity simply answered.

Punz gave a look of disbelief.

"I don't believe you," he had hissed.

"You don't have to, just remember that someone is basically gonna save you two soon."

Quackity seemed to shrug his shoulders.

Punz watched as the older male left the cell room with the door shutting behind him.

The brunette gritted his teeth as he gripped heavily on the iron bars.

He had seen the broken looks that the (H/c)ette had given him multiple times.

Dull (E/c) hues that no longer held a shine in them.

The same shine that Punz had missed within these last four months.

Blueish grey eyes lowered down towards the ground as their owner frowned a bit.

"Who ever is saving us, better be fucking good at their job..." Punz huffed out in annoyance.

(M/n) gazed blankly at the wide smirking silhouette of Schlatt that stood before him.

Schlatt circled the dull eyed teen with an approving smirk on his lips.

"It took just four months to break you throughout all the training we've done on you...I really did think that you would fail me but you didn't," he snickered.

The (H/c)ette watched as Schlatt turned his back away from him.

"You can head back to the cell, I'm pretty sure that you already know where to go."

The ram hybrid waved off the teen before leaving.

Dull (E/c) hues looked towards the ground for a few seconds before turning away and left the training area.

Punz perked up as he looked over and saw the dull looking (H/c)ette with a guard following in after him.

"(M/n)," he had breathed out in both shock and relief.

The said (H/c)ette looked over as they entered the cell with the guard locking him up before leaving.

Punz gave a small but noticeable smile.

"Quackity told me something today."

The silence was the only thing that was heard so Punz continued.

"Quackity said that there will be someone here to rescue us... I mean, it did take four months for them to accept and basically plan..." Punz trailed off.

This interested the (H/c)ette but didn't show it.

There was only one thing on his mind.

And that was to have Punz leave with their savior by himself instead of the both of them.

Punz earned to escape first since he had been here for over five years while the (H/c)ette himself had only been here for four months.

(M/n) sat up against the stone wall and stared ahead blankly.

He will make sure that it'll happen even if the other person doesn't like it or not.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•