《 Causing Problems On Purpose 》

Tw: light cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Outside, Techno and Tommy thought that it was a good idea to cause problems again in L'manberg.

And here they were.

Fundy had his ears lowered and tail between his legs–a fearful expression on his face clearly being seen.

"Fundy, do you have the nether star?" Techno asked.

"I mean, maybe..." Fundy nervously answered.

"Well hey Fundy, there are two options we can do right now," Tommy points out.

"Fundy, I kind of spawned that wither so I could get the nether star."

Fundy gave a nervous look as he heard Techno speak about the wither, "It was in L'manberg."

Techno shook his head, "But it was my wither skull so I think I deserve the right for the nether star."

Tommy could be seen holding an enchanted netherite axe.

"Here's what we'll do. We kind of helped," Tommy piped up.

"Fundy, that was actually my last wither skulls. I don't have anymore, so I kind of need that," Techno simply lied, knowing that he did in fact he had a few wither skulls left over.

Fundy tried to speak up but his words were mumbled all over the place as he was slowly being pushed into a corner.

"We kind of need–" Techno was cut off by Tommy.

"Look at my muscles bitch!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Tommy, let's have a little discussion by the side here," Techno stated as he motioned the blonde haired teen to come over to where he was at.

"But while we're here let's splash up," Tommy says as he splashes a potion on both himself and Techno.

"Oh yeah, what a coincidence," Techno agreed as he too threw an additional three potions onto them.

Nervous laughter could be heard coming from Fundy's lips as he realized what types of potions were just thrown.

Ranboo just looked back and forth in silent amusement.

"Tommy, I think maybe violence is the answer, Tommy."

Tommy glanced over at both Fundy and Ranboo quietly.

"Maybe we should stab them, they'll give us the nether star," Techno whispered.

Tommy nodded his head in agreement, "I reckon we can do it."

"I reckon we can, yeah, it sounds like a good idea," the pinkette agreed.

Tommy pulled back an arrow on his crossbow and sent a warning shot at the fox hybrid across the room.

Fundy kept repeating 'no' as he pressed himself up against the wall made out of white wool.

Techno was the first one to charge in on Fundy.