Chapter 1

It was a bright and beautiful morning...birds were chirping and singing softly as if they were trying to wake up the beautiful bay who was sleeping peacefully in his room ....
But before they could, the alarm that was kept on his bed side table went off and woke him up from his beauty sleep. ..

Slightly groaning and yawning,the boy woke up with a smile on his face and streched his arms, getting up from the bed and removing the white and purple tint curtains from the window to see the beauty of nature, letting the sunlight to kiss his soft and porcelain skin and smiling at the smell of fresh flowers ...
Mostly, people don't want to wake up in the morning or they don't want to go to work or school or University but that was never the case for this beautiful boy and that's what makes him different from others ...  And this boy is none other our cute bunny boy, JEON JUNGKOOK. ...

Jungkook is the only son of the biggest and richest businessman in South korea, Jeon Junghyun and her wife who is his P.A., Jeon Yoona ...
He is and was always a smart kid who always listens to his parents and elders ...he knows the value of money and never wants to burden his parents with his needs so he has started working in his father's company as a paid worker ...
But most of the fellow people doesn't understand the hard work he does, they only see the richness, they think whatever he is capable of or whatever he owns, it is all because of the fact of being RICH!!!
This never stops him from achieving his goals ..sure he feels upset when people mock him and taunt him, but he has already learnt to overcome those comments ...

-------------------------------------
Jungkook's pov ...

I woke up by the sound of the alarm and saw a beautiful scene of nature ...it's just so beautiful ...the birds, the  flowers,the fresh air and the light rays of sunlight ...I was mesmerized by the sight but soon realised that I have to get ready for my new University ...yes, I am going to join a new University today because it is close to my father's company where I work ...
So without wasting time I went to brush my teeth and selected the clothes I will wear ...

i chose a simple white t-shirt white with a baby pink jacket and some black jeans but no matter what I will wear, people will always judge me so it doesn't matter anymore

i chose a simple white t-shirt white with a baby pink jacket and some black jeans but no matter what I will wear, people will always judge me so it doesn't matter anymore ...
I got ready and went downstairs...the  lady of 33 or 34 years, named Sana who works here greeted me and smiled ...

"Good morning young master" Sana greeted

"Good morning noona ...and how many times should I tell you don't call me young master ...call me Jungkook ...I am just like your younger brother ..." I said and pouted ....

"Ok ok youn..I mean Jungkook ...now come and eat your breakfast " ..she chuckled and said ..

"Ok " I said and sat on the dining table ...
She served me my food and it was very tasty. ..after eating, I thanked her and went towards the parking lot where  uncle Lee is waiting with the car ....
I went to him and greeted him ...

"Good morning uncle" I said

"Good morning kookie  ...so ready to go to the uni?" He asked

"Yeah " I said

"Ok let's go then ...hop in " he said and smiled. ..
I got inside the car and he started driving ...
As soon soon as we reached the uni and I got off the car, I heard people murmuring about me ...

'hey ..isn't that the son of Jeon Junghyun ' 

'yeah ...I heard he is studying here from today '

'ooo ..this proves that money can do anything '

'but I don't think he is bad ...see he is wearing normal clothes not any elegant ones'

'it must be because he wants to mock us and make fun of us ....'

'exactly ...rich people are all same '
' but he is hot ...I  would like if he is my boyfriend '

' I know right ...he has a great body '

'but still ...rich people sucks '

It hurts hearing all those comments for myself but I tried to compose myself and made my way to the principal's office ...
On the way, I got more and more negative comments but I don't care or maybe I do?

I finally reached the principal's office and knocked ...I heard a faint 'come in' and I entered the office to see my father's close friend, Uncle Choi (principal)...

"Ooo hey kook ...how are you ?" The principal smiled and asked me ...

"I am good sir " I said

"Ooo don't call me sir when we are alone ...just call me uncle " he said

"Ok uncle Choi" I replied

" Your father said that you are joining from today ...so I prepared everything for you ...just follow me " he said

"Ok uncle" I replied

Uncle Choi then gave me a tour of the whole uni and showed me my classes ...I am really lucky to have such good people in my life ...
He finally took me to my 1st class for the day and then left ...I entered the classroom

"Hey kid .. you must be the new student .. plz introduce yourself" the teacher said ...

"Hi guys ...I am Jeon Jungkook ...and I am a new student here ...I hope we can be good friends" I said and bowed a little ...

"Ok good ...now you may take a seat " the teacher said and I went to sit on one of the empty desk ...
But throughout the class , I felt as if I was being watched by someone ...and on seeing who it was ...I was shocked ...

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys ...
So the 1st chapter is out ...what do you guys think ?

Plz vote, share, follow and comment....
Thank you for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim