Chapter 31

"Yes you monkey ...he is my brother ..." Jungkook yelled while bawling his eyes out ....

"And why did you even think that  you are not worth ...why do you think that you don't deserve me ...why do you think that you can't make me happy ...why don't you trust your feelings ...moreover why are you so oblivious of my feelings towards you ...yes, indeed I am happy when I am with hyung because he is my brother whom I met after 6 years ...yes, I look at him and admire him with sparkly eyes because he is my role model since I was a child ...he is just so good at everything that I can't help but learn something new from him everyday ...but that admiration is for a loving and caring brother not for any lover because the only person whom I can admire that way is someone else and I can't imagine anyone other than that person to take that place in my eyes, I am my heart and in my soul ... And you know who that person is ? The person whom I grew fond of...the person who stole my heart without my permission ...the person who makes me feel butterflies having a marathon inside my tummy ...you know who that person is?? " Jungkook asked as he took some steps forward to stand just in front of Taehyung and cupped his cheeks with his own hands ...

Taehyung was still unable to decipher the words that his koo said just now and having koo so close to his face that he can feel his hot minty breathe on his face was not helping either and silently whispered ...

"Who?" Taehyung whispered while looking at jungkook's eyes which were looking back at him with so much care, affected and love ...
As soon as Jungkook heard this, he couldn't help but slap Taehyung's cheeks softly, not wanting to hurt him but to make him realise his stupidity ...

"You are asking me? ...after all that I just confessed, you are asking ME who that person is ...you are impossible Taehyung ...you know what, don't  use your brain ...you already don't have much of it, dont waste the last braincells that are left with you ..." Jungkook said and started walking towards the door but was stopped by two large and veiny hands making its way on his petite waist from back ...

"Please don't go away from me ..." Taehyung whispered in jungkook's ears while backhugging him and tears  prickling his eyes making Jungkook smile a bit ...

Jungkook slowly turned around in Taehyung's embrace and hugged him tightly and Taehyung  hugged him back, resting his hands on jungkook's waist and burying his face in jungkook's neck, inhaling his smell deeply and sighing in content ....

"Now you know who that person is ? That person who became my everything in just a small span of time is YOU ...you stole my heart without even trying ...your sweet gestures towards me ...your smile, the way you look at me with so much affection...your everything made me fall deeper and deeper for you Taehyung..." Jungkook said softly while caressing Taehyung's hair lovingly ...

Taehyung slowly pulled away from jungkook's neck and stared deep into his eyes ...

" I am sorry ..I am so sorry ... I ignored you, I behaved badly towards you ...I made you cry but still you are here with me, giving me your warmth ...and all this just makes feel like I cannot give you the happiness that you deserve, that I am not worthy enough, that I don't deserve yo..." Taehyung couldn't finish himself because Jungkook placed his finger on Taehyung's lips to shush him ...

"Shhh ...never say that you don't deserve me because you deserve everything...never say that you can't make me happy because no one has ever made me so happy and contented like you do ...and most of all, never ignore me again ...no matter what, talk to me...I will always be there for you ...never hide your feelings from me... please ..." Jungkook whispered softly, not wanting to break their beautiful moment while trying hard to stop a sob that was threatening to come out any minute...
Their was a moment of silence in the room, while both the love birds were just  staring at each other as if their eyes were talking on their own, sharing all those feelings that had been pent up in their hearts for so long... holding each other close to each other and feeling each other warmth on their own bodies made them more than contended ...they felt that they have been given the whole world and now no one can seperate them ...no one can take away the euphoric feelings that were filled in their hearts and soul ...

" I love you koo ...I love you so much .." Taehyung said and embraced Jungkook in his arms and it was all that took Jungkook to break down in the arms of his love. ..he started wailing loudly while holding him close to his body as much as possible ...not wanting to leave his warmth even for a moment ...

"I..I  love y.you too ....s.so much ...b.but please ne.never leave me again ... please d.don't ignore me again ...it h.hurts ..it hurts so much when you don't t.talk to m.me ... please d.don't do that e.ever ag.again ..." Jungkook said while crying on his lover's chest ...

"I promise koo ...I promise you ...I will never do that ever again ...and i can't live without you too ...it took my every nerve to not run to you, hug you and never let you away from me ...I will never let you feel like that ever again ...I promise bun. .." Taehyung said to Jungkook while slowly caressing his hair and back ...

After a few moments, Jungkook calmed down and pulled away from the hug and stared at Taehyung's hazel eyes which were filled with just love and adoration ...

"Bun, can I kiss you ?" Taehyung asked while caressing jungkook's cheeks and smiling fondly at him but his smile faltered when ...

"NO ...."

__________________________

Hey precious people ...
How are you guys ...

Did you like the chapter?
I am sorry if it was not much expressive ...I will try harder to improve myself ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim